Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Could I be pregnant ?

I've been spotting since December 31,2017 and it is now Jan 28,2018. When i started spotting I was worried because it went on for a week before i finally got a regular amount of blood. When i did get more blood coming out for 3-4 days i assumed okay, so I'm not pregnant because i just had my actual period. But after 4 days, i started spotting which i believe was normal every after period. But it's been 2 weeks after my expected period end and I'm still back to spotting. They look pinkish or brownish and is also mixed with a clear sticky texture. I've also been having the moodswings. I researched for answers but none of them led to pregnancy results. I don't have money or insurance to have it checked yet... any help? THANK you.
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
24.5k Questions
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.