Could I be pregnant?

Hey you guys! So I am freaking myself out right now. I follow a strict calendar of my periods. I am currently on the Xulane BC patch. I have been on it since March 2017. I change it exactly the way it prompts you to. My last normal period 1/4/18 - 1/7/18. My fiance and I had unprotected sex on 1/1/18 and 1/16/18. I was due to start my period for 1/29/18. Instead I started have abdominal cramping on 1/23 and 1/24, on 1/25 I started having small amounts of pinkish blood. I bleed until 2/4/18. During the last few days of the spotting the blood turned to a brownish/dark red color and had a slight odor to it along with abdominal cramping. I took a PG test on 2/2/18 and it came back negative. Should I take another one or just not worry about it?? If I should take another test, when should I take it? I wondered if my BC messed my hormones up and if that was the cause of the bleeding. I called my OB on 2/1 and left a message and never received a call back.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
I really don't think you are pregnant and wouldn't worry about that.  But if you continue a pattern of irregular bleeding, then ya, check in with your ob/gyn.  good luck