Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Could I be pregnant? Or just have my period?

My last period was December 23rd. It was really heavy which is normal but only lasted a few days. My boyfriend and I had sex January 2nd and I don't think anything went inside of me. However, I started bleeding dark brown on Januaray 11th and that continued for five days. It was enough that I needed a pad throughout the day but it was no where near as heavy as my usual period. It also really only happened during the day. There was some red. I also feel a little sick but only at night or at the thought of being pregnant. It is probably too soon to take a test. Was this AF or implantation bleeding?
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.