Could I be pregnant after very weird period?
Exactly a week before my period was suppose to start I started getting cramping and light brown dischcarge (accompanied by sore breast/ mood swings, dizzyness)this went on for 7 days changing to very light pink then rusty red then brown again, on the day my period was suppose to start I had heavier bleeding and clotting only last a day and half, after I continued to spot but it was more watery now but once again going between pink and light brown! It stopped but now for a week and half after I stopped bleeding I was cramping, different cramping then period cramps it's was more of a pinching feeling! I really don't even know if it's possible I'm pregnant and if I'm not I'm worried something's going on
Ps: I went to the doctor about 3 days into the bleeding and he said everything looked fine did a few test they all came back normal! Also took a test the day the bleeding completely stopped and it was neg
Just sounds like a weird period.  You went to the doctor to confirm this so I'd not worry about it. See what happens this month.