Could I be pregnant or something else abnormal?

I've been spotting since December 31,2017 and it is now Jan 28,2018. When i started spotting I was worried because it went on for a week before i finally got a regular amount of blood. When i did get more blood coming out for 3-4 days i assumed okay, so I'm not pregnant because i just had my actual period. But after 4 days, i started spotting which i believe was normal every after period. But it's been 2 weeks after my expected period end and I'm still back to spotting. They look pinkish or brownish and is also mixed with a clear sticky texture. I've also been having the moodswings. I researched for answers but none of them led to pregnancy results. I don't have money or insurance to have it checked yet... any help? THANK you.

Btw i don't use any pills or contraceptives. I welcome possibilities of being pregnant, i jyst want to be sure because the length of bleeding could be something else instead.
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Often spotting is due to hormonal fluctuations that have nothing to do with pregnancy.  That's a possibility.  But since you do not prevent pregnancy in any way, that is also possible.  A home pregnancy test doesn't cost much and can be purchased at any drug store, grocery store, even convenience store.  Use first mornings urine.  They are reliable when taken when someone is far enough along.  Clinics are another option.  But it's a worry if you can't afford to find out if you are pregnant if you are pregnant.  Babies cost a lot of money to have and care for.  I'd consider this and use protection until you are in a better financial spot if not pregnant now.  good luck hon and let us know the result