Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Could I be pregnant?

Hey guys I need some input.... I want to know if it sounds like I could be pregnant or a chance of it... Yesterday I had lightly peachy pink spotting very little.. now today I have had some pasty brown discharge... With no red color at all ... My ex fiancé as of Saturday the 5th.. Have been ttc since august 18th of this year... We were always very active and intimate... My last period started October 20th and ended the 23rd ... It was very light ... Before we were ttc it has ways been 7 days... Since ttc my periods are getting shorter and shorter and lighter.... Almost the day after my last period the 23rd, we have been intimate almost every day and sometimes twice a day.. Till the 5th when we broke up.... I don't know if this helps to conceive or hinders it but the last few times he and I had sex I have been cumming myself while he is and it has been so intense ... Now what are the possibilities this could be implantation... And that we could be pregnant? My ex fiancé and I are still anxious to be pregnant and are hoping :) please help.. Any input is appreciated
It sounds like you and I are very close on our cycles. My last period was 18Oct and lasted 3 days. My ovulation calendar said I was ovulating on 01nov and fertile 55days days before and a few days after. If you were having sex daily there certainly is a chance you are:) chances are you're expecting your AF next week so test then!!
Thanks!! Yea my periods keep getting shorter and lighter... Yesterday night I had a sharp pain in stomach but it didn't last long... Though my ex fiancé does have a long sperm count... And doctors said he may not have children... This is all to me and I am still learning what does AF mean? Do you know if you are pregnant yet?
* oops I meant he has a low sperm count not long lol
AF=aunt flow...or your period:) I am very new to this site and still learning the lingo! I am hoping that I am pregnant!! I certainly feel pregnant..but I think ill test next week:)
Haha thanks :) . What are some things you are going through? What kind of symptoms? Good luck ! :)
Nothing really yet!! So im kinda feeling a little discouraged. But according to an ovulation calendar I found I shouldn't experience any symptoms for another few days. Of course I find myself thinking "oh was that a cramp??"Anything lol just excited for it to happen!:) we just started trying after our 2nd anniversary on october 10th. But I did notice while I es ovulating I was super horny...or maybe just wanted to be pregnant soo bad I was wanting sex so bad??! Lol my AF is expected next Wednesday....so ill try to hold out on taking a hpt ..but ive got some of the "5 days sooner" tests..so we'll see if I can handle the wait!!:)
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.