Could I be pregnant

Hi.everyone this is my 1st time doing this.but anyways I'm Abt 11 days late but around the time my friend was suppose to come I was spotting on and off. Now I'm not spotting anymore. But I been have back pain everyday at 1st it was my whole lower back and now it's just the left side right above my butt cheek lol.also my nipple are starting to hurt..could I b pregnant?
Yes. Sounds like it. Have you taken a test?
Take a test
Getting a pregnancy test would help more.
The spotting may have been implantation bleeding
No I haven't taking one I kinda scared to because every time I get these symptoms I take a test it comes out negative then it end up getting my period. I kinda wanna wait it out just to c if I get it..but I'm having second thoughts.i never spot and not get my period.
I know how you feel kinda before this pregnancy, I was trying a few years ago and everytime I thought was pregnant it would come back negative, I was 6 days late for.my period this time round and I was in the doctors anyway so I told her that I was 6 days late so she got me to pee in a cup and she took the test and it was pregnant, I was in total and utter disbelief it took me a while to realise that this was actually happening. My advice is if to you don't want to take the test go to a doctor so they can test, if you are they will start doing all the tests to make sure baby and you are all healthy and happy :)

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.