Could I be pregnant?

I had non-penetrative sex on September 30, and my period was right on time on October 2. Some pre-*** may have gotten on my vaginal area. I took four first response early result pregnancy tests since- November 5, 12, 16, and December 2. All were negative, and I followed the directions exactly using a cup with morning urine. It is now December 27, and I still have not had a period. No sexual activity since, no signs of pregnancy (no morning sickness, no sore breasts, etc). 18 years old. I have been extremely stressed about this situation (and other things), so I'm wondering if the stress is causing amenorrhea, or if I can't trust the tests? Please help me, I feel so lost. Any and all input is so appreciated, so thank you!!
NON penetrative sex will not lead to pregnancy.  A penis has to be in your vagina for conception to occur.  And stress can make us late.