Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Could I know I am pregnant just days after sex?

I am 18 years old and I am on Ortho Tri-Cyclen Lo. I take the pill everyday at the same time everyday. My boyfriend and I always use a condom and he pulls out- except one time. We had unprotected sex for about a minute and he claims he did not have any pre-*** and I am still taking the pill everyday on time, however two days after we had sex I started to cramp and have been dizzy for three days straight. We had intercourse 12  days after the start of my period and although I am not supposed to ovulate that is what the cramps felt like and I have never experienced this dizziness before...I am almost sure I can't be pregnant because I am on the pill and it was only for a minute but can someone please reassure me on if this is correct??!!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.