Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Could I still be pregnant?

For the past few weeks me and my husband have been trying to have a baby. My period is in a week or so, I have really sore breasts and acne, bigger appetite and headaches. We tried 2 fridays ago and a few days inbetween. I took a pregnancy test  yesterday and it came back negative. Is it possible I could still be pregnant just need to wait longer to test? I never have acne or any breast soreness before or while on my period. I really only get cramps. Please help if you can. Not hate. I'm 21. No kids. And I can't ask my mom she passed away when I was 15. Thanks.
Maybe you should wait for a couple of weeks and take at least 3 pregnancy test. That's what almost happen to me when I'm trying to figure out wether I'm pregnant or not maybe you test too early or make an appointment to your doctor to be sure..
Wait and see if you miss your period before testing. Some pms symptoms and pregnancy symptoms can be similar to each other.
If your period is a week away it's too early for symptoms or for tests to be accurate. Try useingbforst response in about a week and it should be much much more accurate then.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.