Could i be pregnant?

Okay so I haven’t had my period in two months. I started using birth control in may bc my periods were super irregular. Ever since i started the pill my periods have gotten better but haven’t completely became regular. However, now its been 2 months without a period. Me and my boyfriend always use condoms on top of me taking the pill everyday. He’s 100 percent sure im not pregnant but im just worried. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it came out negative but when i looked at it again this morning (i know I shouldn’t have) there was a very very very fait gray line. I was wondering if this is a positive or an evaporation line. And since its been 2 months with no period wouldn’t i be like at least 8 weeks now?? Plenty of time to have a clear positive if i was pregnant. I have no other signs of pregnancy but im just worried about my period! Please help. Im not ready for kids
I think it would be a miracle if you are pregnant.  If you are on the pill and taking it correctly, were irregular before and that's why you are on the pill and he also wears a condom?  I really do not think you are pregnant.  I understand about being worried about pregnancy but you sound very careful so that is good.  Not having sex is the only real way to NEVER risk pregnancy but without that drastic step, you've got the bases covered.  good luck