Experiencing pregnancy symptoms but i have never had a d**k in me

I’m 14 female and I missed my period Dec. normally if I masturbate my period gets delayed so I wasn’t worrying until I felt weird things in my stomach, like it was just uneasy. Then I needed to pee a lot and I need to burp a lot now, like I feel so bloated. I gained 2kgs in 2 days but that might be because of Christmas i don’t know though. Also the last time I masturbated was with a carrot. I’ve never had sex with a boy or gotten anywhere near that but I’m scared because I heard that if there is sperm on the toilet and you sit I can get preg. Pls help or am I paranoid !!
Nope.  You can not get pregnant from a toilet seat.  Only way to conceive is to have a penis inside of you emitting sperm.  So, don't put one inside of you unless it has a condom on it.  good luck