Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Feeling flutters negative tests

Hello there mums and mums to be my question is i had really bad bleeding in the start of my pregnancy went for early scan at 6 weeks but they said that they couldnt see the baby in my womb but also said it could have been to early to detect the baby my bleeding stopped just over a week ago now i never lost any clots and im feeling flutters now in my belly im now 9 weeks pregnant but ive done more pregnancy test and they have come up negative could i still be pregnant with me feeling flutters even with negative tests please help ive got my first hospital appointment on the 12th april please help
It's possible that you had an early miscarriage. They should do an ultrasound to see if there's still a baby.
Its the first negative test that ive had since finding out i was pregnant but there is still fluttering going on in my belly and im 9 weeks gone when i bled i never passed any clots or anything it was just blood
There wouldn't be fluttering at 9 weeks no movement at all not till around 14 weeks sometimes even 18 weeks depends on the person but never at 9 weeks you should See your doctor as a negative test means the hcg has gone and even without passing clots you can still have a miscarriage
Go to the doctor ASAP, it's to early to fell any movements or flutterings. Don't wait until 12 of April!
Well you said you had bad bleeding so it's still possible you had an early miscarriage or chemical pregnancy.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.