Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Going off the pill, Had surgery, messed up cycle, when should I get my period?

I was on the pill from October '13 to May '14 to control a wrongly diagnosed endometrioma, right ovary. It turned out to be a dermoid cyst (Two, in fact, but they only found out during surgery). So here's my history of present "illness" (and chief complaint)

May 2 - First day of last period (Day 4 of my 7 day break from Nordette)
May 8 - Had oophorocystectomy to remove 2 dermoid cysts from right ovary
May 8 - Stopped taking pill, doctor's order (Day 3 of pack, so I took 2 pills only)
May 12-13 - Light-moderate bleeding
May 31 - Took emergency contraception, Nordette (to be safe, took pregnancy test before taking EC, negative)
June 5 - Condom broke (UGH!), so took emergency contraception again, I didn't know what else to do. I know it's supposedly a safe time in the cycle but since I'm going off the pill, my cycle might be messed up. On top of that, I had surgery, which I heard also messes up your cycle. So since I don't know when I ovulated, I just had to be on the safe side.

When should I expect my period so I can start my pack again!
No one can tell you for sure when to expect your period again. Its to difficult to pinpoint just be careful until it comes around again.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.