Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Has anyone experienced preg symptoms a couple days after conception?

I was just wondering if anyone has ever experienced what they thought to be pregnancy symptoms right after conception(before implantation) and they actually turned out to be pregnant? Just curious.
Implantation begins 6-10 after conception.  The only early symptom of pregnancy before a missed period that I have ever experienced was severe fatigue.  But that still doesn't take place until right before or a few days before you should start.  2 or 3 days after conception typically would not present any pregnancy symptoms.  Sometimes we can create symptoms too...I have puked up my breakfast before...thinking I was pregnant.  But I have experienced early pregnancy 3 times, and no sypmtoms were evident usually until 6 weeks (4 weeks gestation).
I'm absolutely sure this has happened to more than one woman, however it was coincidence.  No one can feel any symptoms from pregnancy until after implantation occurs.  Before implantation occurs, your body does not even know it is pg.

Good luck to you though!  Baby dust!!
I was just curious. I am not ttc. Just like to hear from everyone on different topics.
That's actually kind of cool that you didn't know until you were out of the first trimester.  I've only been pregnant once, but it ended in m/c.  I would like to basically fast forward through the first trimester next time, so that I won't be as worried about something going wrong like it did the first time.
it's really too bad you dont BBT because you would know exactly what was going on right now, and wouldnt have to be asking all these questions!!
I was just interested. I like to just throw a question out there and have it be an open forum. I am sorry for asking.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.