Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community
I had unprotected sex in August. I've been getting my period ever since then. Regular schedule, it's on time and it last the usual 6-7 days. I haven't had any symptoms of pregnancy. But I read online that you can have your period for months and not know that you are pregnant. Do you think I have anything to worry about? I've had a loss of appetite and constipation for the past week. I think it's because of stress but I don't know. I've pooped, but when they come out they are little and I've taken 3 stool softners and 2 mild laxatives, but nothing changed.
With regular periods and no real pregnancy symptoms, you have nothing to worry about.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.