How effective is Ella one? How long can it cover you for?

Hi, we had an issue with the condom.I was on top of him and when I came off, the condom came off too but was hanging outside my vagina. I went and took Emergency contraception right away (2 h later): it was the morning after pill: Ella one. However, 5 hours after taking Ella and 7 hours after the first ejaculation( he had peed and had a bath in between)my partner put his penis again in me but it was only for a minute! I am really worried I could get pregnant! Was I still covered by Ella one 5 hours later.Do you think I should have taken a second dose? do you think there would still be live sperm in the precum?( because he had ejaculated 7 hours ago?)
I have noticed a lot more white/creamy discharge and bloating after taking it. could this be a pregnancy symptom?
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
You need to have a stern talk with your boyfriend and tell him that if there is No condom, there is no going inside your vagina.  Urinating and washing do not do anything to prevent pregnancy.  And any time you have unprotected sex or a penis thrusting inside of you even  briefly (which emits small bits of sperm), you risk pregnancy.  But!!!  And this is a bit but . . . you took emergency contraceptive.  Depending on when it is in your cycle (as in when was the first day of your last period), there are more fertile times than others.  And then once you take plan B or ella one, you are basically preventing pregnancy from happening.  Now, it's a big dose of hormones so expect that you will now be irregular for 2 to 3 months.  Your period could be late or weird.  You may have spotting.  All of that is normal after taking emergency contraceptive.  So, make sure to use good protection because you don't know when you'll next ovulate.  Take care
Thank you so much for replying!!