Aa
A
A
Close
How soon after conception can you have symptoms
Normally have a 31 day cycle I had sex (pull out) 21st Dec and 25th (condom fell of while he was in me) I was due to ovulate 24th to the 30th my next period is due on the 12th Jan since I had sex on the 21st I've been crampy back pain really tired and emotional I hoped once I had finished ovulating everything would settle but my boobs actually feel like there on fire what's the earliest I can test? And what are the chances of having symptoms so soon
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
973741 tn?1342346373
They make tests that can show a positive up to 4 days before your period is due.  I doubt you'd be having symptoms of pregnancy this early though.  Those are caused by hormones and if you don't have enough hormones to get a positive test, you probably don't have enough to cause symptoms.  However, never say never.  Let us know the result!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Ive gone from 4 days really light bleeding/brown to really heavy bleeding with massive clots not due my normal period till the 12th should i consult a doctor?
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
I've had what I think is implantation bleeding since thursday I will give it a couple more days then do a test
Comment
Cancel
Comment
973741 tn?1342346373
Let us know the result!
Comment
Cancel
Worried as ive had very heavy bleeding yesturday nothing least night or today but tonight i seem to be wee'ing blood with massive clots but everything seems to stop once i move of the toilet
Comment
Cancel
973741 tn?1342346373
Sweetie, do you think you might have just had spotting before a period and now having a period?
Comment
Cancel
I've never spotted before usually really simple over in a couple of days no pain or symptons totally crippled with pain when I start to bleed then it eases as soon as it stops
Comment
Cancel
973741 tn?1342346373
How is it going now?
Comment
Cancel
Had a day of brown spotty yesturday then nothing today just cramps
Comment
Cancel
973741 tn?1342346373
Can you take a test?  This may answer once and for all the question.  Let me know!
Comment
Cancel
It possibly will i now i had a strange bleed after i concieved my son as non of the nurses new when to date me from but it was a full month before i actually test so i was about 7 weeks when i found out
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources