How soon after implantation bleeding can I take a home pregnancy test?

I have had many signs of pregnancy like, swollen and tender boobs, stomach cramps on the left side, constant diziness and a few light headaches. My last period started on May 13th and I started on June 12th with a very light period. I typically have very heavy periods and this time it is light. I have read all about Implantation bleeding and not sure if that is what I am going thru.  I have heard many things and not sure which to believe. I have heard to wait 2 weeks after i stop bleeding to take a test, some say ok to test while bleeding and others say to wait a few days after I stop. Im not really trying to get pregnant but I would be happy if I was. Anyone have any advice? My periods have never been regular but my husband and I are stressed wondering if i am pregnant. Im thinking it wont hurt to test now while bleeding, in a few days after i stop and then maybe again in a few weeks. Thank you for all your help.
pd blood test was negative  - dissapointing!
it would usually show about 4-5 days after implantation if it occurs. I would have to say that you are not pg, as a blood test is very very accurate.
I Had sex on the 26th of october and the 5th of november. my period came on on the 9th and lasted for 11 days straight... (my period never did that) the first days was just a little spooting then it became a regular period. i took a pregnancy test on the 23rd cause i was having somoe syptoms even though i also had a period. it came back negitive. i had sex again on the 9th of december. theis whole time i as still having syptoms of being pregnant. on the 11th i spotted just a little. and now when i got to the bathroom and wipe i see blood. but its only when i wipe. i wear a pad everyday just in case but it never seems to land on it just on my tissue paper when i wipe. im thinking i am pregnant from the last time but i am not sure. some say i took the pregnancy test to early the first time and for me to take it again... does anyone have any suggestions????????
Hi, I have irregular periods, have for all of my life, so I don't really know when I ovulate or if I ovulate at all, but my husband and I have been trying to conceive for the past 3 months...it is pretty much a guessing game for us right now.  About a week and a half ago, my nipples began to be really sore and on and off they are swollen.  I have had what seems to be a cold for two weeks now, but seem to be getting better.  I have heard before that some women get cold symptoms when they first become pregnant.  Yesterday when I went to the bathroom, I had some red blood come out in the toilet and the night before that I said to my husband that I felt like my period was coming, but I had just gotten my period on the 21st of November.  Today I have had a little bit of brownish blood, but only when I go to the bathroom...I don't even need to wear a panty liner since it only comes out when I go to the bathroom.  I took three pregnancy test this past week and they have all been negative.  Does anyone think this may be implantation bleeding?  Do you think I should test again in about a week?  Oh yeah and I have been having some more cramping feelings today down low and my back has been bothering me, but hard to tell if that is anything  because my back always bothers me off and on.  I would appreciate any feedback!!!  I really am hoping that I am prego!!  Thanks!!!
Ok.. so i'm gonna get straight to the point. Our last sexual intercourse was from the 7th-13th, and today especially, and a little yesterday I am just exhausted (just like how i felt when i was pregnant with my first). Jeeze, could i be pregnant? Has anyone felt symtoms this early such as fatigue? anyway, thanks everyone and hope to hear from you soon.

Now it has increased to back ache, fatigue, nausea, loss of appetite. These were also sypmtoms that i experienced with my first very early on.. i think i felt them right away. So i'm just wondering, its really frustrating having to wait until i can test.
Hey everyone...Iam a newbie to this site.  Here's my question.  I had my period on Dec 15, we had sex on the 20,21 and 25.  I started bleeding on the 26, very light and streaky, and it got to there was enough to cover a pad the next two days, by day three it was gone.  I have taken two test one pos and one neg?  My period should be due this saturday.  Thinking I am just hopeful to be preg or does it sound like the real thing.  Found it odd to be bleeding 12 days after my period?  Maybe I tested to early?
Ok here goes.  I have 3 kids so I should know my body by now (Two pregnancies technically-twins) anyway.  I am usually on a 28 day cycle.  Last month my period came two days early on December 16th.  I usually ovulate about day 11 or 12 after first day of cycle so I assumed I would go about 26-29.  I had sex with my husband on the 31st, 1st and 4th.  When I was younger I was on a 30 day cycle.  Both times the day I missed I took a test and got positives.  I should have started the 13th.  I woke up the 14th and had a clot in toilet with first pee then a light trace of pink later in the day.  I was cramping and was sure I would start.  It is now the 16th and no period.  I took a test this morning and it was negative.  On both pregnancies before I had the very light pink and cramping just like this but on my missed period day I got a positive.  How can you not have a period but get negatives.  It has just been two days since "implantation bleeding" if that is what it is.  I was right on the money both times before but not to sure about htis.  Has anyone experienced this that it was different between pregnancies?  How long should you really wait before trying to test after implantation?  I thought about it and since I started early in December maybe I have miscalculated and I might not have ovulated until the 31st or 1st.  Has anyone had it take that long, 14 days to implant?  Thanks for any tips.
It sure sounds like everyone is in the same boat. Including me. Here is the low down:
My cycle is typically 29 days
LMP- Dec 26/07 (33 days ago)
O'd- Jan 9th or 10th (18 days ago)
Sex- On that O'd week (every 2 days)
Implantation- Jan 21 (6 days ago)(just happen to look and there was light pink on TP, wiped twice and it was gone)(cramps like crazy)
Tested- Jan 23(4 days ago)BFN
I've had no cramps since implantation, just a few twinges.
Just to let you know I will be testing Jan 29th (2 days from today). I'll keep you posted.
I have brown mucus-like discharge from my vagina not heavy enough for a tampon or pad but enough for a pantyliner because it gets on my underwear. Its been four days now that I have had this. I have unprotected sex very often with my partner could this be implantation bleeding??
Darn AF showed today.... we'll try again!
Ok i need some help ladies.
my last period was late nov early dec and i took a hpt jan 12 and it was positive. then a couple more and still positive. then a few days later i started having cramps and back pain, then a couple days later i started to bleed it was bright red and lasted for about 5-6 days i have now stopped bleeding totally and no pains.
i had a blood test done and my hcg was 81 then the next day 89 and then three days later it is 117. I am really early in my pregnancy which may be why it is so low but shouldnt it increase more in a couple of days. could i still be pregnant or have i had a miscarriage.
can anybody help??
i will take a hpt tonight and see what happens i am so stressed and want to know whats going on.
thankyou
i don't know about this one, I've read bleeding in early pregnancy is ok. as long as it's not heavy,  if your levels of HCG are increasing your prob fine but i'd definately talk to your doctor about that.  I hope it works out for you
had menses mar29 and intercourse everyday from week april 8-13 then pink discharge 15 days later on april 12? can i be i -pray i am how soon can i check ?
I need help, 2 days ago I had 2 spots of light pink blood when I wiped after going to the toilet, then next day nothing then the next day (being today) I have a light flow I'm not sure if this is implantation bleeding?

I have bloating, sore breasts, feeling tired &a little sick &also feeling hungry quite alot.
I am a few days after the date that i should have started my period.  Now i am having a little bit of bleeding when i wipe after going to the bathroom, i am wearing a pad just to see if anything is picked up on that and so far there has been nothing.  So my question to you all is could i be preg.??? Please help me the waiting is starting to get to my husband and myself
i went to the bathroom and spotted like pink blood, my pd is not due for 2 more weeks, could i be pregnant?
Please help me!!.
can i be pregnant and still have my normal menstrual cycle for two months? not continues but i mean differently.cos i had my menses normal last month and this month too it came at the right time and  normal too.but ive been having headaches of late and my body becomes hot too.i was visiting the loo very often before i started this month's menses(which happens most of the time when am about to have my menstrual cycle)i had a home test last month and it was neg.when i sometimes eat i feel the food is hanging in my throat and wont go down.now am confused as to whether am pregnant and still be menstruating normal
hiii,
plz help..
mi period was supposed to come on the 30 of june.  i had some light bleedings days later. it was very light and to mi suprised it was weird cuz i actually have very heavy bleedings on mi regular period. the bleeding was pinkish redish and a lil bit of brown.when i used to wake up in the morning i thought i was going to see alot of blood but it was very very light. am very confused can somebody please tell me what they think? this has happend this week and it onli lasted like 3 or 4 days. when should i take a pregnancy test? or should i go to the doctor now?

thankz