I feel pregnant, have all symptoms but negative blood and urine tests
For the past 6-7 weeks I have felt pregnant. I wake up every morning feel sick. I get up and go to pee straight away. By the time I get back to my room I’m vomiting bile and sometimes a clear liquid. I have pain around my hips and pelvis. My back hurts. I have bled twice at times my period would be due but no period just very light brown staining on a pad. Not enough to fill a pad. I’ve had pains in my tummy but now they seem to be fading away apart from when I feel I have gas. I used to be regular going for #2 but now I only go a few times a week whereas I used to be daily. I can’t eat as much as I used to at meals as I start feeling sick so have to stop. I can feel a heartbeat/pulse in my lower abdomen when lying down. My heart feels like it’s beating a lot stronger than it used to. I never get headaches but have been the last few weeks. I never take naps in the day but for the past week I have had to. I don’t understand why my body feels pregnant but I don’t have a positive blood or urine test. If I am pregnant I would be around 9 weeks. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated
Sweetie, pregnancy symptoms usually don't even start until weeks 6 or 7 of pregnancy.  The pulse in your lower abdomen is your own through a major artery that runs through there.  You can not feel a baby's heart beat from the outside of you.  :>)  

I would say you are having a very long cycle and not pregnant.  And PMS will last a long time if your cycle is extra long and symptoms you describe could be that as well.  Hypothyroidism is something to ask your doctor about as it can cause all of this.  Your tests indicate you aren't pregnant.  Talk to your doctor for other reasons for your symptoms.  good luck