I got my period last month and its brown and black for two weeks.

I havent hgot my period until now, also, im irregular. Am i Pregnant
Read more
Follow
Upvote - 0
Well, it's hard to say with such limited details.  Did you have unprotected sex and at what part of your cycle did you have it?  The two weeks of brown/black bleeding are odd.  That's too long for a normal period and more like spotting old blood.  I'm confused by some of the other things you say. When was your last normal period?  Personally, if you've had sex . . . I'd take a home pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy.  And if you aren't pregnant, monitor your next period and if it is still this same pattern of old blood/spotting rather than a period, see your doctor to evaluate your hormones.  Let us know what the home pregnancy test says.  good luck
Thank you for leaving a comment specialmom, but is it possible that you might get pregnant when I only had oral sex with my partner? Actually, I also had this black discharge a few months ago and ignored it. I have a date tracker app for my period and im 5 days late but im irregular. But thank you :)
Oh, no. You can't get pregnant from oral sex.  Ever.  Penis has to go into a vagina for pregnancy to occur.  Pregnancy trackers are just an app that averages numbers to give a best guess.  It's not measuring hormone levels.  So, while they are helpful, they are not always accurate for the reality of a particular cycle. And if an irregular cycle makes that averages they give you kind of worthless.  It's still good to track your cycle with an app to look for patterns.  But no, you can't get pregnant from oral sex..