Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

I took the morning after pill on day of ovulation. Is it possible it didn't work?

So, first things first, based on my last period (28th of Feb) and my average cycle (30 days) i've estimated that my ovulation day was on the 15th or 16th of March (correct me if im wrong)..

Early morning of the 15th of March the condom decided to proper break...Not just leak..Break...Not wanting a pregnancy, i did everything i could to prevent it..Including douching (i know it's not healthy) and consulting my gyno about the morning after pill..

My doctor said that the pill wont work if im passed my ovulation date (I took EllaOne which prevents ovulation). It's true that i took the pill on the day of ovulation, according to my cycle. But i might have missed it!

Is it possible that the pill didn't work? Is there anyone here that got pregnant even after taking EllaOne or Plan B ? Do you know of such an incident in your personal life?
Just looking for some closure  during my two week wait...Getting a little anxious!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.