Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

I'm 5 days late on my period , need answers

I'm new here, I am 5 days late on my period I usually have it dead on the day never miss but have been trying for a baby for 6 months now my nipples are sore and I took two pregnancy tests on the 1 and 2 on February both negative , I have no idea if I should buy another one and when to take it I'm hoping I am pregnant , but don't want to get my hopes up . Help! I also been having slight cramps like I will have my period my backs been sore and feel sick sometimes throughout the day.
My period was due on the first as well! However, the ONLY DAY I had sex in Jan was on the 27th, so for ME, I took my first test yesterday (10 days after sex) and this morning (11 days) but thinking I need to wait another week before the hCg would be high enough. How long has it been since you would've conceived or are you not sure? I would get a blood test if I were you. Good luck!!!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.