Im not sure

so I hady period jan 8 2012 and spotted feb 17th 2012 but only that day , and ive been urinating alot ! I took a test but it was negative . What do u all think ? Please help
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
Hi, I take it you are trying for a baby? Do you have regular periods? As in every 28 days or longer and when did you test?
Helpful - 0
I tested the other day but it waa negative . And Im not trying but if I am I will be happy :). Amd I get it every month but not on the same days ive been bleeding but only when I wipe there is a little bit of blood .
Helpful - 0
You yook tht test too soon, you need to take it again, you normally want yo wait a least 5 days
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.