Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Im so confused!

hi everyone! im new here so im not sure what information i need to post but i will get as detailed as i can.. the first day of my last period was June 4,2014.. my cycle is usually 28-30 days apart and on time.. i havent been on birth control for over a year and my cycles are normal 4-7 days...i noticed that i had very light pink discharge for 2 days on June 22 and 23 but nothing since then..  i havent gotten my period this month (JULY).. so i am over a month late (PLEASE correct me if im wrong)  when i had noticed that i was 5 days late i took a pregnancy test and it came back negative. i figured maybe i had taken it too early or my hormone level wasnt strong enough for the test to read... so i waited till the 10 day mark and another negative test... 14 day mark.. negative... i havent taken a test since because i was getting sadder and sadder when the test would automatically say negative. its so depressing because im trying to conceive and its very discouraging. i try not to get my hopes up but i cant avoid those little moments of hope... as for any symptoms. i dont think im having any.. i do wake up with nausea randomly and with my nipples being tender...sometimes with a sharp pain.. i read alot of stories saying that some women didnt show they were pregnant until they were 2 or 3 months.. but the anxiety is killing me! lol if you have any suggestions or maybe if this happened to you, please share! any help will do:) thanks!
Welcome!! :)
Beware some women are mean on here...

Anyways, you're story reminds me of myself.
We tried to get pregnant for 2 years and nothing.
I would think I was because I'd be 2weeks or a month late and then nope nothing, my tests would come up negative.
So my doctor suggested we try something new and it worked!!
She said " after your period, DON'T have sex for 6-7 days. No Ejaculations for him AT ALL for 6-7 days either.
Then try for 3 days."

She said try this for a few months.
It worked the very first time :) thank God.
I gave the same advice to my friend and it worked after 2months!!

I know the disappointment of seeing the negative symbol but maybe wait another week or 2 and retest.
If still negative, maybe try what my doctor told me.
Sorry my msg is so long.
Hope this helps.
Good luck!! :)
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.