Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Implantation bleeding or menstrual period..??

I am NOT trying to conceive.
So, I missed my last period, which was supposed to start around April 25th. I haven't had sex since April 13th.
About 2 days ago, I started noticing spotting on my pantyliner. It was very very light brown. Gradually, the bleeding has gotten heavier, but not heavy enough to have to wear a pad. The spots are brownish red, dark in the center and lighter at the edges.

I also had 2 cases of UTI a few weeks prior so I was put on antibiotics each time..not sure if this is somehow relevant.

Is this implantation bleeding? Because I know implantation bleeding is supposed to occur BEFORE your menstrual period, but for me, it happened a week after.

Just to clarify, the spots are not small drops.

I will be attaching an image of the blood stains on my pantyliner..
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.