Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Implantation bleeding or symptoms from quitting birth control

I am having a hard time telling the difference between implantation bleeing or my birth control. Last month, I quit using my birth controll due to the fact I'm ready to start on my 2nd child. I have had unprotected sex every since. Last week I started spotting pinkish / brownish discharge that lasted about 4 days with cramping that felt like your normal period cramping. I am suppost to start my period today but havent yet. I have taken 4 hpt and all negative. I do have all the symptoms of being pregnant. I'm constantly hungry and I'm really tired no matter how much I sleep. I just feel pregnant. I would like to get someone else's opinion.
Does'nt quitting your bbc pills cause your period to be a little thrown off at first? However I missed my BBC pills 2 days 9 years ago and my daughter was born.
Well I would say if you have tested and they are negative your not pregnant...Being on the pill then going off throws your cycle in whirl....The pill controlled your cycle monthly  then all of a sudden you stopped taking it..
Did you quit your pills prior to finishing the whole packet.  This would probably trigger your body to ovulate and you may just be pg.  If you finished the packet and then stopped taking the pills, I would guess the same as the other ladies that your period is just off some.  I was on the pill prior to getting pg with each of my 3 children and it took about 2 to 3 months to get pregnant and to ovulate timely.  I would think it probably is your body trying to adjust without the pill and you will start your period soon.  But, maybe not, one never knows.  Good Luck.
Well I have been on Ortho TriCyclan for about 4 years and then my doctor switched me to the Nuvaring. I only stayed on it for a month and took it out. I am allergic to it. So I was messed up from stopping the pill and going on the NuvaRing already and then was messed up when I stopped the NuvaRing. I think I was suppost to start my period today. I'm going to wait until the end of the week and if I haven't started I will take another hpt. Thanks for your comments.
I was on the pill for 8 years and went off on July 4, 2004 and now I have a ten week old little boy.  I got pregnant on July 22 (estimated), 2004.  I did get my period a couple of days after I quit taking them (I quit in the middle of a pack).  Maybe you are.  You said this would be your second and you "feel pregnant", so maybe you are.  You know your body.  Test again in about a week if AF doesnt show.  Good luck!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.