Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Is it implantation bleeding or just in between bleeding?

Hi there!

I am 25yrs with one child. I had my last period on April 3rd and my cycle normally lasts 28 -30 days and is very regular. This month I had ovulation pains on April 15th and did the 'deed' unprotected on April 14th, 15th, 16th, 17th and 19th. Late last night, I noticed a bit of brown/pinkish discharge (very minimal amount). This morning, it was a bit more (needed a liner) and dark brown/maroon. I am just concerned b/c my period isn't due until a week from now and I have never had spotting or in-between bleeding ever. I do have slight cramping but nothing bad. I was hoping it might be implantation bleeding but does this seem too heavy to be that? My flow is normally very heavy days 1-3. As  much as I want to  be pregnant, it doesn't sound like it this time around.

Any advice as to what could be causing this?
Thanks!
sometimes implantation bleeding can look like a period.. My friend thought she had her period for 2 days and when it stopped and never came back, she took a test and found out she was pg...Dont give up hope!!

Good luck!
I had fairly heavy implantation bleeding with this pg.  It wasn't heavy enough for a regular pad, but I definitely need a pantyliner.  This is my 2nd pg, with my 1st ending in m/c.  I didn't have implantation bleeding with that pg but did with this one.  My implantation bleeding was red, pink, and brown.
I had implantation that sounded like that 3 times. Once I remember I spotted w/o cramps for 2 days, which was 3-4 dpo. I had a BFP 9 dpo.

The 2nd implantation I experienced I thought was my period. It came a week early, was heavy and very crampy. The whole AF works. Lasted 5 days total. I got a BFP 9 days after the bleeding stopped.

The 3rd, and last implantation was also very crampy. The spotting would come and go, all shades of blood. I think I bled 2 days, spotted 3 other days. I got a BFP on the last day of the spotting.

Try testing tomorrow or sunday. you should get a BFP soon if it is the implantation bleeding.

Everyone's implantation bleeding's different. Some say spot only 1-2 days max w/o cramping. Mine bled like a period.

Good luck. Keep us updated
Thanks Ladies! I'll keep you posted.
It could be implantation bleeding. I did not believe in that until monday or tuesday I started having a little bleeding. Light pink with some cramping. Tested on Thursday and had a positive hpt. So you never know. Good Luck!
Congrats April! Best of Luck
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.