Is it possible I'm pregnant?

Short of the long. I'm 8-10 days late for my period. My last period was to me abnormal. Always straight into a heavy flow, but this last one was extremely light and very jelly like. We did have sex throughout my fertile week. Symptoms- lower backache, lower abdominal pressure, nausea, fatigue, craving food( leafy greens) and feeling the need to eat more often, urinating more often, diarrhea, mood swing- mostly cranky and irritable. I've taken 5 urine tests over the past 10 days and all negative. Could I still be pregnant and just not making enough hcg for a urine test to pick up or is it more likely I didn't ovulate this past month?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
I read some people are 4 months pregnant and hpt show up negative
Helpful - 0
Space out your tests or just go get a blood test - that's the most accurate thing to do!
Helpful - 0

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.