Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Is there any way I am pregnant?

I don't necessarily feel like I am. Thing is My periods have been normal the last year and then suddenly last month I had two periods only two weeks apart. The last one I had was kinda spotting longre thsn I bled. Now I am a week late the next month. None of the cramping I usually have. None of that. Freaks me out. My bf and I had been wanting to have a baby and therefore we have been having unprotected sex for six months, about once a day. I went to my gyn. and he told me that my body looked healthy, as well as my female parts. It was weird. Three years ago the same dr did an internal sono to prove that I had PCOS, My ovaries had - small cysts in each one. Now, without doing any test other than a pap (norm) he said I am better, that the pcos is gone (CAN THAT HAPPEN?) and that it would be easy to have a baby. Not happening, though I am not in a hurry. But I would like to know what this period thing means... Could my PCOS be coming back? My boobs have been sore, bruised feeling.. Should I get that checked on? I was just at the gyn, a couple months ago. Please let me know :)
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.