Is this a sign of pregnancy?
October 23 first day of period, It lasts until October 27 since that last mens, white dry pasty discharge continues.  November 1 and November 5, I had intercourse. Missed period in the month of November.  November 30 to December 1 Spotting (had intercourse in these days) December 2 to 4 had my period, December 5 no blood even spots, Vagina wet and moist. Can this be a sign of pregnancy?  Thank you!
Well, based on the timing you suggest ---  if your cycle is regular and that of the average woman, then you did have intercourse during what is considered the more fertile time of the cycle.  Was it unprotected?  This doesn't mean you got pregnant.  You did have a period. It was short for you---  so you never know.  You should take a test to see for sure.  A simple home urine test will give you your full answer.  Symptoms like wet and moist vagina are not signs of pregnancy.  But I'd take a test since you had a short, light period rather than your usual since you had sex during the fertile time.  good luck and let us know!