Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Lady help please!

Ok so first off i plan on going to the doctors asap but:

My stomach is swollen, and hard. Ive noticed for the past month or so if i push on it it hurts. Now im no hypochondriac so i left it be thinking it could be my diet or whatever. I am on a nutrition system called isagenix, and had amazing results with it before. After a year of travelling I got back on it and ... if anything i feel ok, lots of energy, inches lost in various places. BUT my stomach honestly looks like im pregnant. I had abnormal bleeding after sex in march, head aches, stomach sickness and a very long and weird period in april. I am always hungry but put that off as my new diet; my stomach now hurts to lay on and today when i woke up i marvelled at how round it looks. I made the comment last week that my nipples looked darker, but as i just started tanning for the summer i put it off to that. My breasts have felt tender but as im a natural DD thats not uncommon (thosed girls bounce alot and thats not always a nice thing, ouch) So, as I wait for my fiance to get home to take me to buy a HPT and await my doctor apt. can anyone help me not lose my mind???
Forgot to mention, the WEIRDEST dreams I have ever had these past months, and I lucid dream and have a very open and spiritual mind..

Tia
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.