Late period, negative test

I feel so lost and confused.  I went off birth control in July, and missed my period for July, but then I got my period every month around the same time from then on.  A few days late here and there, but only one or two.  It is now December and I havent gotten my period from November yet.  I am 14 days late, give or take a few days depending if I ovulated at the right time and if everything is on schedule, even if not, im still quite a few days late.  Im tired, I cramp slightly, I have the worst gas and indigestion, blue veins on my boobs are more visible, and weird things are irritating me, such as noise, and smell, and ive been getting kinda nauseous.  Maybe its all in my head.  Ive taken two pregnancy tests, but they are from the dollar store, which i dont trust and they were both negative.  Im just waiting for AF to show up.  I cant go to the doctor yet because of insurance change.  Someone give me some input, PLEASE! What do you think?  I appreciate anyone who has anything to say about it because ive gone to so many websites and no one has given me help.  Thank you!
I am a week late i took a hpt on monday neg and one today early morning still neg.  I am feeling nauseous my breast are sore to the touch and im feeling tingling sensations in my stomach and period like symptoms all week but nothing am i pregnant ? What should i do ?
Help i have been trying for a baby for a year and a half i am 40 years old i am now 11 days late normally quite regular have had three cheap strip tests all came back negative at my wits end thinking the worse menapause can someone help kind regards sharon x
Hi everyone, well I'm in the same boat.  I got married in October 2008 and my husband has been talking about a baby for four months now.  Well I went off the pill in late November early December.  I got my period regularly up until the end of January.  My breast are tender and I have severe cramping, but no bleeding and I'm tired all the time.  I'm very sensitive to smell and can smell things down the hall (in my office) at work.  I've taken 3 hpt and they all say Neg.  I'm about two weeks over due for my period.  I will be 45 years old in May and this will be my first baby (his third).  You are not in this alone and you and everyone in this forum who are experiencing these signs very well maybe pregnant.  Good Luck to you all!
I am 11 days late and my period just started while reading this forum. I wasn't planning to get pregnant so that is a big relief for me. Normaly it's VERY regular. I'm 30.

Hope it helps.
My last period was Feb.5...I have headaches,mild cramps often,tired,REALLY M00DY,and really irritable.I've taken a few HPT'S...NEGATIVE...WHAT SHOULD I D0?
I took a pregnancy test last night at walmart it was E.P.T. I believe. It was the first time i've done that but at first the entire thing went pink and then everything disappeard to say negative. It was really confusing. I had sex and an accident happened with the condom so I went out and bought the morning after pill and took it within 8 hours. However I am late and unsure if I am pregnant or not. I am extremely stressed because its the first time i'm moving out and I move out at the end of the week but its been 5 days. I'm really starting to freak out. Anyone have any imput on this?
i have always used the $1.00 test and they have told me the truth with my 2 children. but i have missed 2 month of my period and feel the same way but the test show negative.
I'm 17. my younger sister is pregnant. Her last period was in June. Its august now.

I haven't had my period in 2 months, since around the same time my sis got her last one. and my best friend is 2 weeks late.

we always used to joke about how when one of us got pregnant the rest would follow soon after.

I've taken 2 preg. tests and both have come up negative. but that was last month.

What should I do?

(doctors are not an option. I'm 17, the law here says they have to tell my parents due to the fact that I am a minor)
WAS WONDERING WHAT HAPPENED TO ALL OF YOU? WHETHER YOU WERE PREGNANT OR NOT? I AM IN THE SAME SITUATION! GOING MAD ABOUT IT!! LET ME KNOW ALL OF YOUR OUTCOMES??

THANKS
so im about the same as every1 else here. i haven't been on bc for about 2/3 years. my boyfriend and i have had unprotected sex for almost 2 years now and nothing. well today is november 3rd. my last period was september 7-10 then we had sex on the 18th and the 22nd of sept. and i haven't got a period since. and my periods are NEVER late. my life is full of stress everyday but ive never been late, or skipped an entire month... i've taken about 5 hpt and all negative.. my boobs are starting to be tender..ive been nauseous off and on the last couple weeks. im definitely dizzy and headaches alot nd lately i've been very very moody like snappin on ppl for no reason and then cryin...

my mom had told me before when she was pregnant with me or my sister i dont remember her hpt's didn't show up for a couple months but she knew she was pregnant...

does it sound like i'm in the same boat?? just like to hear other ppls stories and get advice.. i plan on goin to the doctors if i dont get it in november...
thanks everyone :)
if i may be pregnant i last had my period on october 7th, 2009 and i've check several ovualting calenders and **** saying i most likley ovulated on 17th-21st and i had sex on the 17th without condom and ever since i'm am experiencing nausea, bloatin, cramps, head ache, dizzyness, chills and hot flashes, i took a preggo test on oct 31st but it came out negative but that could have been because i dropped it and i heard ur not suppose to mess with it x( so imma test next week or so. its been 4 wks and i'm 2 days late on my period and i felt like these past two days like i was gonna have my period but i've only had really bad crampin and some white discharge. it feels like i have my period but i don't ahhh.
Hey yall
For all those who have late periods and negative pregnancy tests:: i was due to get my period 10-18, it didnt come, 10-19 i took a HPT, it was negative. I took another HPT on 10-22, again it was negative. Then yesterday i decided to get a blood test because i still had no period. And I found out im pregnant. I would say my word of advice is to listen to your body, if you think you have symptoms and a late period, your better off getting a blood test. I would probably wait around 2 weeks, but take HPT every three or four days. if still no AF at 2 weeks, go to your doctor!! its such a relief and a joy to finally have an answer, luckily its one i wanted. Best luck to all
I'm in the same boat...I was due to get AF yesterday, took 3 preg tests(Tues, yesterday, and one this afternoon) all negative.  I've had cramping now for over a week, and today I have cramps as if AF is coming any minute.  I've had a dull headache the past couple of days too.  Last week, my face would burn up and I would get red in the cheeks for about 10 minutes or so.  My back has been achy for over a week.  The cramps are what's really making me think I'm prego, but the HPT tests are telling me I'm not...ugh, so frustrating!
and btw...CONGRATS!!!
i have been on bc since i was 18 recently they switched me to a lower dose bc because the other ones made me sick, last month i was a week early with my period i have take 3 dollar store test first two said negative the third one looks possibly faint, my dr didnt want to test me or any thing just told me to continue taking my bc my fiance is hopning i am prego but i am not ready yet i am scared mainly every one says i would be a good mommy i never believed those women who said they got prego on bc but now i am starting to believe them i have been very nacious my boobs were itching if that makes sense to any of this i am have been cramping a little i have been wanting weird things to eat like today mushrooms, i am 16 days late, they told me when i was 19 probability of getting prego was very very low and here i am. my face is also breaking out more than normal also i have been getting nacious with smells more than normal i eat an then dont feel so good some one  help me please
My husband and I have been trying to conceive since we were married in August. The first day of my last normal period was October 1 - though it was about a week late. My next period didn't come until November 15 and was very, very  light and only lasted about 2 days. December 22 I spotted very lightly for about 6 hours and then nothing. For the last 2 months I have been experiencing nausea at different times of the day, no matter what was eaten; fatigue no matter how well or long I slept; heartburn; mood swings; increased appetite; increased libido, increased watery discharge. In these last 2 months I have taken about 6 pregnancy tests (cheap) all with negative results. I have told my husband if I don't get a normal period for January, I'll be going to doc for blood test.
hi all i.m two weeks late and done several tests all neg , but have a niggle i might me pregnant as tired, sick heartburn, white discharge , moody ,, i,m never late on my cycle  , my others babies showed up positive the day after i was due ,, help plz whats going on x
Hi, My husband and I decided to get pregnant in Nov. 2009. I was on the shot since Feb of 2001 and got off of it Feb. 2009 (My last depo shot). Since we have been trying this last month has been wierd I normally have had heavy periods that last around 4 days since the shot wore off. They were irregular for about a couple of months then normal. This month tho I have had sore breasts, blue veins going to my n, and nausea and cramps. I have taken 5 hpt and all have been negative. I spotted (light pink then red) on the 15 and i wasn't due for my period till around the 21. Then on the 22 I had a little bit of spotting really dark and then brownish discharge. I took two of my tests after this had happened. I don't know what to think they all came out negative. Should I go in to the doctor and get a blood test. Please help me I really want a baby. I have twin boys who are 9 and don't want to wait any longer. :) :(
hi, i have two kids one is three the other one will be one here in a few days after i had my second child i got fixed, jan.7th was my last period, and i am never this late. i dont have a scale to weigh myself but i feel that i gained some weight. i recently took a pregnancy test and it came back negative, i bought the same tests before from my past so i know that they work and yes they were from the dollar store. i dont have any insurance so what should i do and i havent had any stress, well i may be a little stressed now because of my missed period but i wasnt stressed before hand. could the test be wrong since i am fixed? anyone that may have an answer please let me know.
well just to update i am not pregnant my period came yesterday thanks to god i prayed and it came. good luck to all you girls out there i hope that everything goes well for all of you and you get what you want. just pray and god will answer
ive been having the same issue. and i have no idea what to do i am so confused.
the beginging of my last period was Jan.19. we had sex the 13 of febuary.
im now 5 weeks and 14 days. me and my boyfriend have been trying sice 08,
and still nothing. we realy hope we are this time.
i took a hpt. and came back negative. so i went to the dr. and still negative, but then she told me to go back in two weeks to take another if i still havent gotten my period.
im supposed to go back Monday March 15.2010. should i take another pregnanct test before i go back.....
could i be pregnant?
someone please help me out i will realy apreciate it.
hi all. im in pretty much the same sitch at all of you... im 22 and since i got my period when i was 13 i have never had a late one...usually average 28 days. i went on the pill when i was 17 and went off in august last year (i was 21) as i got married in september of 2010 cos we wanted to start trying asap.

my 1st couple of periods after going off the pill were abnormal lengths, 35, 29, 31.... then started averaging around closer to 28days again... 27, 30, 25 and 29 last month. i found out the start of march that i had a 7cm cyst on my left ovary. then after a month i had a follow up ultrasound and the cyst had gone on its own. and the gyno also gave me a blood work up to see if there was anything wrong with my lady bits but that was all clear too. so there is now nothing stopping me from getting pregnant...

so now, after my cyst in gone my period is no where to be seen... i was due on the 18th of april and it is now the 27th so i am now 10 days late.. my husband and i have, like i said, been trying since september and got a maybe baby ovulation tester last month after finding out we had the all clear from the gyno, and had sex before, during and after my fertile days, makin sure we covered all bases.. :)

i have been feeling sick for a couple weeks now and smells and seafood dont agree with me at the moment. i am unsusually tired as well. i am a night owl but the last couple weeks i have been wanting to go to bed at 10.30!! my boobs are hard and my nipples are sore, like pushing on a bruise type of sore... and i have a cramp that comes and goes.

we did a first response test on the 24th, which was 7days late, and it was negative. i got massively upset til i got on the internet and started looking around and found pages like this one and learnt its more common than people think!!!
so now we are gonna do another test on thrusday and hope its positive. but if not and my period doesnt come it will be off to the docs for me!! :)

finger crossed

baby dust

trying4miracles <3
I am going through this too....my last normal period was March 30- april 3 or 4th....and I was supposed to get it april 27th and didnt get it til the 28th then it went away the next day....so I don't know if I should consider that as a period or not but....I am having a lot of symptons such as very very sore and tender breast, cramping, and severe nausea...for the past 4 weeks....I went for a blood test and it was negative and dollar store test were negative....I have been pregnant 3 times and never had a hpt come up positive and even once had a neg. blood test when I was pregnant....so I am trying to wait until my next period is due to see if i get it or not....and if not I will go get another blood test....maybe the first one was too early....or maybe something else is wrong with me...like a cyst or something...we will see...
Please help by offering any advice or experiences you have.

My period is a week late today (and always on time), i have done a few urine home tests, 2 days prior to my period, the days after it was due and today. ALL NEGATIVE.

I have been very stressed and evn more so i dont know what is going on. I have been trying and had sex as much as possible in the week i was due to be ovulating. and even the weeks before and after. I know i should get a blood test but has anyone else been in this situation? where you pregnant or not?

Appreciate your help.
hi! the first day of my last period was march 26,2010. me and my bf had sex on april 2,2010. i had gotten a cold shortly after that and i rarely catch them so i thought nothing of it. then i thought back to when i was pregnant with my first child. i caught a cold before i knew i was pregnant. anywho,i started getting these bubble like feelings like where my pelvic area and ovaries are. cigarettes started tasting funny and my appetite changed dramatically. so when i was due to come on on the 26 th of april, i never did. my periods have always been regular and i havent been on bitrth control in 3 years now. i waited 5 days and i never came on. so on the 1st of may 2010, i used the restroom, and i saw light pink discharge. later on that day, i started bleeding,it wasnt alot of blood. and it was darker than my normal period would be. i thought it was implantation bleeding, so i took a test on the 4th of may when the bleeding stopped and it came back negative like the others. i noticed that i have blue veins throughout my breast, arms, and legs. my sister has these same veins due to breastfeeding. so im thinking that im producing milk. i need help!!! can it really take over 6 weeks to recieve a positive result? or should i get a blood test done? can someone give me some advice?
hello everyone. i hope someone can help me. my june period was a week late started on june 9th. usual time is 23 day cycle. period was a little unusual. then a little over two weeks later i had another period june 25th. which was very irregular. it would start and stop for about 3 days. i mean it started that morning at work and that evening it had stopped. then the next day i would see it when i urinated and it would stop again. i have been having cramps since this last period. my period is due again in a week. my husband swears that i am pregnant. he says pregnant women's vagina gets hotter. and i have heard that before as well. i took a cheap dollar store pregancy test and it was negative. but when i was pregnant with my daughter i took 3 hpt and 2 blood test that all came back negative. and i had no sex between conception and confirmation which was about 6 weeks later
your sharing is very comforting and assuring for me. I have been trying to conceive for the past 1 year. my period has been late for 14 days. I have tried so many types of hpt and turned out negatives. When I was about to give up, I read your post. I am going to try another hpt today, maybe clearblue is a good choice, though a bit more expensive.  wish me luck.

It has been 44 days since my last cycle I took a hpt last week and it was negative. I am experiencing heartburn and indegestion and hormone surges up to ying yang. My nipples just became severely painful during church on sunday and then it went away but they have never felt that way even in my previous pregnancy. I keep feeling like I am going to start but not yet. It has hormone surges down in the pubic area at night that sometimes feel like I am going to start, but I have also been extremely gassy and I am retaining a ton a water. I have imprints in my skin and cannot where my wedding ring. About a week ago this started. I scheduled an appointment to see a doctor next tuesday to get a blood test and took another hpt today. The hpt is still negative. I have taken an ept and a first response before, but no luck. What are the possibilities that I am pregnant? Is it normal to have hpt say negative at this point?
I am 22 dpo no AF symptoms are weird kind of pressure in uterus area and sensitivity to smells and cravings and aversions to food, very moody, kind of like PMS.  I am 10 days late for my period and normally clockwork every 25 days.  All I get is BFN from dollar tree hpt.  Just took one this morning with fmu.  So confused!
Yeah so I'm 10 days late. I got off pill in December and have had 2 normal periods. Took 3 pregnancy test cause I've felt different, tired a lot, sensitive to smells and some nausea. The tests were all negative. How long does it take to show up? Is it cause I was on a low hormone pill? I'm scared. Were weren't trying to get pregnant we've been using condoms, and no oops ...hmm please help. Thank you
ok, so i had a baby in sept 2010, and i get my period every 28 days before pregnancy and still after.. NOW, IM 24 DAYS LATE..(which i've havent been late) I took 5 test which came out negative..Im kind of confused beacause, i know for a fact EPT worked when, I found out i was pregnant. So, im surt of thinking about waiting until my next "period" or should i just to the dr's.....((hoping that i am))
HI.... really looking for some advice. i have a 3 year old son, and got diagnosed with PCOS last year. Me and partner have been trying for another baby for a year and half now. cycle is usually between 35 and 42 days. I am now on day 56 with no period. breats are slightly tender and had a slight pinkish discharge today when went to bathroom. Few cramps last week and feeling tired. Im not sure its all in my head because i want to be pregnant but ive never been this late. I have done 6 preg test, every other day, all are negative. I will go to my docs this week, but just wanted some advice to put my mind at rest? Please help ............x
I had a natural miscarriage on June 14, 2011 and had been bleeding for 8 days prior to passing the baby and tissue.  I have yet to have a period (over 13 weeks now) though I had 2 days of light spotting 2 1/2 weeks ago, which I thought could be implantation bleeding.  I have taken 2 HPT's a week apart, with this past Saturday being the most recent and both read negative.  I am nauseous every morning and tired all the time.  Lots of gas too and starting to pee more often, some mild cramping on occasion.  My boyfriend and I have been having unprotected sex in the hopes of conceiving again.  Any help is appreciated.
So I had my period last month (aug16th) now its October 6th. I am really late, I took two expensive tests first response around September 22 and on the 25, both negative. I've been eating alot, these past two days I've had period like cramps, when I would have a period I wouldn't cramp until the third day so I found that weird. Now tonight I have the worst weird stomach pain I haven't had before.....I have had a history of irregular periods/normal tiny cysts on ovaries like two years ago,but I've been fine. Me and.my bf always have sex. He has always ejaculated in me many times and I have never got pregnant. I have always wanted to but never happened so I lost hope but recently I think I am but I'm not... my nipples arnt sore. Or I haven't thrown up but I've had all the other simptoms...but those two tests were negative.... its October 6th.  
Hey (I know I'm YEARS late) but did you ever end up being pregant? I'm goin through the EXACT same situation and I'm sooo confused on what's going on.
hi all, love reading this forum, my DH and i have been ttc for 3 months im now 6 DPO and having slight period cramping in my side just to side of my belly button, and watery creamy CM. No other symptoms yet but early days... what are your thoughts??
Got a similar situation.
I have been having regular periods fr the past months, as for this month my date is supposed to be on the 12th, but there's no sign till now. taken two pregnancy tests, both were negative. I do have cramps for almost 4days now.
could it be a baby?
PLEASE help me!!
Hey guys ,
I'm kinda in the same vote last month I got my periods and this month I forgot to take a few of my white pills , and since then I haven't gotten my period thou this is the first time I been on them in a while I stopped taking it two weeks ago to see if it was the pill but still no sign n I'm getting worried coz I finical can't have a kid ATM I took a hpt test that came back negative it's been three weeks now could I be pregnant ?? Or good it be my pill last couple of months I been major stressed but. With being kick out of home etc oh n I haven't had a pap smear yet either  i really need help
I am the same, but I was never on birth control, I just had a baby four months ago and I started getting my periods right away, now I am 10 days late and I keep getting negative pregnancy test, I've been having dome what the same symptoms of my 1st pregnancy but when I tested with my 1st, it came out positive within 2days of being late, and now I just don't know what it could be, I keep getting really bad cramps and instead of blood its discharge? I just don't know what to do, I also have an insuarce problem so I can't go to the doc. Could I be pregnant again?
Hi, I'm 35, and have never had a baby, but always wanted to become pregnant, I been married since I was 23 and tried getting pregnant every month since. I like many others have had may symptoms. The first day of my last period was sept. 30th, so I bought a 1st response test today and it was negative.

I have tender nipples, nausea, I throw up my dinner last sat. My smell is very sensitive, I have mild cramps almost every day in nov. Discharge clear milky stuff, but it doesn't smell, Im really tired all day long, I'm hungry all day long, could some body please help me, I'm so confused, but really want to be be pragnant, only God knows how much.
Hello everyone!
Ok here is my situation.
I am trying to get pregnant.  I went off the pill in August and have had 3 periods.  My cycles have been 38 days, 37 days, 34 days, and now at day 45 and still no period.  I've taken multiple home pregnancy tests all have been negative (the last one I took was yesterday).  I've had 2 blood tests which were also both negative, my last blood test as 5 days ago.  My doctor said that this is normal for going off the pill and to follow up with him next month at my physical.  

It is really frustrating for me as we are trying to get pregnant.  I could say that I am getting "symptoms" however my mind tends to play tricks on me as I've felt "symptoms" before and then got my period.  I've been getting cramps on and off for the last two weeks like i've been getting my period, and then nothing happens.

Could I be pregnant? What should i do?
I havnt had my period since november I am sexually active my partner and I have had unprotected sex a couple of time in December and January. I was on depo for birth control bit missed my last shot in aug. I have takin 4 dollar store test and all were negative. I'm super scared in only 19 and I'm not ready for a baby. Please help me

Symptoms:
Very sore breast, the middle part of my nipple is almost white
Eridable, sensitive feelin
Nashis when ridding in the car
Very hungry all the time also thirsty 24/7
Trouble falling asleep but I sleep super hard now when I finally do
More discharge then normal white/clear....
This my situation.
i am only 18 wil complete 19 soon. I am with my boyfreind for 2 years on the 18 of this month february and for that time i was with him we never use protection and i don't take any type of birth control. my boyfriend wants a baby but some how i cant have. but last month in january 16 i drop sick and i had a midwife came to take care of me and she also notice that my womb very low and on the side by nearly around my hip so she left it up and put it in place.after a week i went and have sex and now i feel so different i dont know if im pregnant but my period suppose to come feb the 18 and it dont come so i decide to give it the first week of march and if it dont come down then im pregnant. can anyone help me out with advise or some sort please and thank you.

Symptoms:
-Very sore breast, the middle part of my nipple have a white substance even though it's the from ever since but to me it look like it has more.
-sensitive feelin
-Very hungry all the time
-Even thirsty 24/7 wasnt like that before
I am two months later and went to Dr yesterday...all tests are negative but have all the symptoms...started getting headaches today...Dr said was a bladder infection and the antibiotics he gave are safe if I am...but here is the draw back...he told me he is 90% sure I am not pregnant and with the antibiotics they would be safe in case....I'm freaking  because everything is there for pregnancy....has anyone.e gone through. This?
my last period was October 27 and I have yet to have another I feel as though Ima throw up around the same time every day my eating has picked up and I'm always sleepy I took an hpt tht came back negative I actually made myself pee this afternoon  by drinking pop could tht be the reason for a negative? not sure if its stress because,me and my bf haven't,been using protection should I just make a doctors apt n get blood work
Hi Megan! Lets just say I am almost 2 weeks late, and now have a bad cold. Stuffy noses and sore throat along with some cramps. I had lost my appetite for meat and have taking several pregnancy test, some negative some positive. I went to docter and had a negative urine test. I am going to go back and ask for a blood test/
HI I'm just reading through all these "could I be pregnant" posts and wondering if anyone was!  Since you posted in November if you were then you're just about to or have just given birth - so... were you?
Hello ladies I really need help. I'm 22 dpo 8 days late for Af and not a sign of it. I spotted 2 weeks ago (i think) and I've taken 4 hpt since then all bfns. I think I've been getting twinges in my bbs , I've been getting nauseous everytime I eat after around 6 and I've been having horrible headaches. I've also been having mild heartburn and creamy cm. My cervix is positioned high and is I guess a firm/soft I usually have a very accurate 29 day cycle (give or take a day) and I have been ttc, but its killing me not knowing what's wrong seeing that I keep getting bfns on every hpt. Any help or suggestions?!
Hi I am 35 years old and have had 5 children. I havent been on birth control in years. My husband and I had sex a week ago on the first and second day of my period. My period stopped right after that and then I had a light brown discharge. Its been only a week.and now im having alot of tingling in my breasts and im sleeping alot. Could this be signs of early pregnancy this early
in the same boat! omg my last P. was on feb. 13th first day of my last P. its now march 12 some prego symptoms but all my test been negative! its very frustrating