Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Late period after Tubes Tied. Help!

I am 26 years old and mother to 3 beautiful girls, ages 8, 4, and 9 months.
When my youngest was born via emergency c-section I had my tubes tied at the same time. My husband says he remembers them taking a laser to my tubes but nothing else (I was a bit hysterical and he was trying to keep me calm)
I'm planning on getting my medical records to see exactly what type of tubal ligation it was. But i cant get over there until tuesday and it will take up to 2 weeks for me to recieve them! The doctor had planned to do one type but the plan change when I had to have my c section.
It took 'longer than usual' for me to heal after the surgeries and I still have some pain if I over exert the area where my incision was. Is it possible that's my tubes healing and not my incision healing as the doctor told me a few months ago?
Here is my question:
How likely is it for me to be pregnant again so soon after having my tubes tied? It was barely over 9 months ago!
My periods have been every 28 days like clockwork since my youngest was born. But I'm a week late as of today. I took a pregnancy test this morning and it was negative.
I've been extremely hungry and tired, my breasts are sensitive, I've been peeing ALOT! And I keep having a pinchin pain on the right side of my lower belly.
I don't know what to do, other than take another test and try to keep my stress level down. But I'm so scared!!! I thought I was past all of this!!! I didn't even know it was possible for me to get pregnant until I looked it up a few days after I was late. And I also saw where alot of pregnancies after tubals are ectopic???!
Please, any advice or experience with this??
I know two girls that were born after their mothers had their tubes tied, so I'd say it's definitely possible. As for the ectopic part, I would think the chances are the same as someone who didn't gave them tied, but that's just my guess. GL!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.