Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Looking at this ultrasound, do I seem pregnant?

Picture of "bicornuate uterus with gestation sac" (first link) on http://www.ultrasound-images.com/early-pregnancy.htm, the sac off to the lower side in the pictures is supposed to represent a bicornuate uterus with "gestation sac". Does that mean that a uterus that looks very very similar to the first picture would also have a gestational sac.

I got an ultrasound done yesterday by a Radiology place. The doctor will give me the results in 3 days. It looked exactly like the picture. My bladder was there and down to the lower left side was the rounded (beanish) object. It had something it in. (I examined the pictures when the doctor left and noticed the sac because I was worried it was something else. Looking for similar ultrasound pics, this was the only one I found.)

(this would be my second pregnancy and I would be early on)
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.