Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Missed period, exhaustion, feeling sleepy. Am I pregnant?

My period was supposed to come from 3rd to 7th December during my trip overseas but I've missed my period and today (which is the 9th of December) I was physically exhausted and sleepy and remained so for about 3 hours (it started after i had my lunch so what i felt may have been contributed by the food coma). At that time I was walking a lot. The day before that I had very little sleep, and during the trip I also did quite a lot of walking.  Could I be pregnant or just exhausted from a whole week of physical activity? I have already bought a pregnancy test and will carry out the test next week.
Hi there.  Well, truthfully, your trip overseas could be responsible for both of these issues (sleepy and late period).  It's very common to be late when you have big changes in routine such as a vacation or bit trip.  And that can make you extra tired.  I'd guess it is that but take the test to be sure.  good luck
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.