Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Missed pills. Spotting and light bleeding. Pregnant?

Please don't judge me. I'm not scared about getting pregnant. But just want someone's opinion. So here's the story: Been taking Diane 35 for 3 years now. My 15th pill was supposed to be taken on a Saturday (March 14). Forgot and had sex. Sunday... I took only one because I didn't realize I missed it. Monday, saw it and didn't know what to do. I decided to ditch it altogether and waited for bleeding. Didn't think I'd see him the weekend after. We met again Friday (March 20). Before having sex, I had slight bleeding. Didn't wanna have sex while bleeding, so I took 2 pills. And one on Saturday and another one on Sunday. The whole time I was spotting. And he ejaculates inside me every time. It's now a Friday and I'm still bleeding lightly. I took an HPT last Wednesday and it was negative. Need your thoughts if I could be pregnant. I'm ready if ever, but just wanna know the possibility?
Well, this is an interesting way to take birth control pills. Once you stop taking the pills consecutively, your period should start within a couple days. The spotting sounds like it was trying to start, but then you took two pills. From what I remember when I was on Yaz, if I missed a pill, I could take two the following day, but if it was the second missed day I had to stop the pack and start over when my period came. If you took a pregnancy test on the day your period was supposed to start (or any day after that) and it was negative, then chances are you're not pregnant. Just to be sure, I'd do another test two days apart of each other to get a solidified "No".  
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.