Morning after pill, BV and negative tests

Had a normal mens cycle 3rd Dec '17( very regular, usually 23-25 days). Had protected sex Dec 13&14 which would have been around the time I was ovulating. However, condom slipped off and just to be sure I took the morning after pill on Dec 15th (EllaOne). That day my doctor called me to say I have BV (had smear test and pelvic exam Dec 11th) and I started taking Flagyl on Dec 18th for one week. Period was meant to come 27th Dec but still no sign.

Had minor cramps, random spots a day or two before the 27th which are my usual pre-period signs.
Have noticed a change in vag. discharge, keep thinking I got period but it is just discharge, changes from white and creamy to clear and slippery throughout the day.

Took early detection pregnancy tests 3 days before period due, one day after period due, 3 days after period due and today, 6 days after. All negative, no sign of even a faint positive line.
Have a blood test in 2 days but could the morning after pill and antibiotics and stress have such an impact on my cycle? I am on cycle day 31 right now.

Funny thing, the reason I had a smear and pelvic exam was to check if everything is okay before inserting an IUD and that same week we had an accident with a condom. This week I should have already had my IUD in but I am left wondering if I am pregnant instead.
So, being sick or having an infection can make us late.  Plan b is also well known to make our cycle irregular for up to 3 months as it is a big dose of hormones (how it works to interrupt conception).  So, being late would be expected.  good luck