Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

My period lasted 2 days, when it normally lasts 5, can I be pregnant???

I have posted questions in the past about getting pregnant etc.  Well this is a new month and I thought I was pregnant with some of the symptoms i was having, well it turns out that on 2-3-06 i started my period.  i was hoping to be pregnant.  Well this period was different. It only lasted 2 days and as of today (2-5-060 I have very very light spotting.  The first day that i got it was not as heavy as I normally get them on the first day.  My periods in the past have lasted 5 days or so.  With this month only lasting 2 days, is there a chance that i can still be pregnant?  the last time my fiance and i had sex was on 1-29-06 and prior to that was on the 22nd and 24 of jan.  Need answers.
If you are having sex, then yes, there is always a chance of pregnancy.  Every woman is different so it's impossible to say whether a short period means you're pregnant.  You're going to have to take a pregnancy test if you want a definitive answer.  Good luck.  I hope you get the results that you want.
Yeah, it is tough to tell, the only way to know for sure is to test, thouhh I have a feeling it will probably be negative. Various things can cause changes in your period, some making it come early, some late, some affecting the flow, etc.

Andi

my magic 8-ball says "reply hazy, try again"

take a HPT
Funny! :)
I'm going through a similar situation right now, so I've been doing a lot of research.  It could be you are pregnant and that you were having implantation bleeding.  I had brown/red spotting one day, a little heavier blood the next day, and then spotting the next.  That was about 3 weeks ago.  I still haven't gotten a right period and I'm very suspicios that I'm pregnant, even though home pregnancy tests say negative.  It can take ahwile to show up on a test, so don't loose hope.  Are you feeling any symptoms of pregancy?
Yes it is possible to be pregnant. My sister just found out she was pregnant. She had a 2 day period last week which she said seemed normal except for it being so short. She still had sore breasts a week after that so she took an hpt which came back positive so it is possible but u need to take a test to know for sure.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.