Negative blood test...still pregnant?
My LMP was around November 10, 2005. Ever since then I've been having headaches, backaches, stomach cramps, nausea & vomiting, sweats, nipple discharge, and CM. I went to the doctor and my nipple discharge was in fact milk. I've taken several HPT and they all have come back negative. I have had 2 blood tests which both beta hCG came back as <2 mIU/mL. My prolactin level went from 5.9 to 8.7 ng/mL in a week. I have heard that some womens hCG cant be detected for a couple months. Is there any chance that my hCG level just isnt detectable in my blood and is there anyone whos going through or went through this before?

Thank you in advance!
Had anyone got pregnatant with negative results after 12 from IUI ?
I know there's a lot to read in all these posts but I have found at least two women's posts who said they ended up being pregnant after a negative blood test.
hi gurls this weired for for me because i never went throught something like this before my las period was in kind in may and in april of 2011 i started spotting on the 26 and 27 and it was so light it was like a red pen that was leaking and on the 28 i got nothing no spotting and on the 29 i spotted and i threw up for 4 hour straight it started at 8 45 i gotsick to the stomach and i didnt stop throwing up till 1 in the moring it was so weired for me ever since than i never got my period and it june 27 and nothing i am worry that i could be pregnant but 3 weeks ago i ended up in the hospital for 2 days and they took a lot of blood and nothing show up and i just took a home test and it was negative in fact ever test i took came up negative. but lately i been feeling fuller and nausea and a little dizzy and the other day i started to eat my dinner and i got so sick i couldn't eat for the rest of the night idk what going on.. can anyone give me advice on what to do?
hey everyone im 22 coming up 23 i went to docs last week after not feeling so good for a while now,
for the last month roughly  ive had back pain feeling sick sore abdomen and strange tummy feelings wind constipation heat flushes my breasts go sore off and on headaches and a weakend immune system is noticeable due to a cough i am also sleeping a hell of alot more in the last two weeks ppl have been commenting

i have been bleeding for the last 4 days. It seemed light. Pink not red and very watery but by day 3 it had been red for s short time and then went brown. I noticed one clot looking thing on day two and it was kinda big but i didnt get a good look at it. Im normally alot heavier that i am and i am trying to conceive. Not very hopeful but i do feel there is something going on inside of me..

The bleeding stressed me a little but i was not worrying as much as i can staying pretty positive. Tho ive done two home pregnancy tests last week both neg and a blood test i got the results for today also neg.

Does it sound like im preg to you or am dreaming :P

Hi. Ive just recently gotten a blood & urine test done and they all came back negative but i am having serious pregnancy symptoms & missed my period by 7 days now!!! I have 3 kids & know my body better than anyone in this world but i keep being told im not pregnant due to these test but a part of me thinks i am bc of the way i feel, im even gaining weight (which is rare for me) and have a little bubble look to my tummy! COULD I BE PREGNANT EVEN WITH THE NEG BLOOD & URINE??? SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!!!  (my last period was on june 2nd, 2011)
i was researching a heap its not uncommon for unrine or bloods to not show the pregnancy up until the 4-6th week. After thats its uncommon for them to not show the pregnacy but it has still happened.

I dunno if this helps im still left wondering myself...
I did another pee test at the docs it showed neg i want a bloodtest again but i avoid doctors alot so for now im waiting to see if i get a bleed in a few weeks time. I want but i doubt so im trying not to get my hopes up the docs are not very supportive of a girl whose 'single' but seeing someone who i cant say what it  is i dunno what it it myself. Anyway i feel like a idiot asking if im preg ive stopped speaking about it to the few close ppl whom i was. But still feeling little things.
When i lay on my tummy i feel presure all in the adomem area sorta feels pulseating  but not sore just uncomfortable tol lay on. I eat on and off but find little eating fits better. I feel full all the time. But nauseus too especially if i havent eaten like when i wake.
I have lost alot of weight in the last two years. . . And im thinking maybe this is why my boobs are not hurting all that much. Ive had sores show up and seemingly slight white stuff coming out of my nipples. I have noticed smells a bit more often too
I recieved a neg blood test and muliple urine tests with m last pregnancy. The doctors thought i was crazy for coming in every week for 3 MONTHS straight.  I was only 18 and was trying to get pregnant but I was married at the time so it really wouldnt have been so bad but I knew the docs thought i was insane.  It went so far that they gave me magnesium citrate (laxative) due to my excessive bloating and then they took XRAYS of my stomach!!! I just knew I was pregnant but it took 3 long gruling months to finally get a pos result with the blood or urine.  And come to find out my mom couldnt get a pos result throughout her entire pregnancy with me! This CURSE must run in the family...this time around we are TTC and doing all the right things and all the symptoms are there but still neg and I still have doctors who think im crazy. oh well they will be proved wrong in about a month lol
have not had a pirod  scens may and my sons ladie friend is prego,i want a baby so bad but i am 43 so is it medopos or a big wish now its nov 3 still no period did 3 hpt and1 blood test all neg brest are sore under neath amd had white fluid cume out of one niple to day nov3 i have been exersizing to lose waight for about 2 month but still have a puch. my husband says i am to old to have any more kids, nice of him hu.is my body and brain want to be prego so my period just stoped, no hot flashes but stabing pains in grown area and wierd feelings too,sometime do feel well and been laying around a lot. oh i did have a period for 1 day around may. no appitite at all just thursty a lot and have to pee severl times at night and a lot during the day anyone else feel this way or am i to old whats up going to see ob on the 6th of sertember what am i in for i will be happy if its positive  and moody also can my med cover up a positve test and if i am i have to stop the meds. sorry about spelling i am dislexic.   scard ,whisfull ,just want to no
Hello, I am a mother of three and my last menst. cycle was Aug 16/11 , took a pregnancy test @ 3weeks after my period thinking I was pregnant since my cycle was shorter and much lighter and the home pregnancy test  came out positive, very faint but positive.Headed to the doctor and the test there came out negative, so the doctor ordered a blood test and it also came out negative. Still today I have sudden emotional crying,cramping backaches and cravings the list goes on. My last two pregnancy test (home pregnancy test) came out positive at 4 weeks, could these test be to soon to rule out?????(blood tests) Also I am still nursing 8 mth old and my menst. cycle has only returned 3 mths or so ago.
I am 13 days late for my period. I had sex july 10th my last period was june 22nd. I bled on aug 10th to the 14th but it was way different then normal bleeding. I want to know if there is a chance that I could be pregnant? I took 6 tests and all neg. The last one I took was yesterday. I am always on time never late so this is really odd. Please help.
Oh to add on to my post I have cramping and I pee very frequently throughout the day which only started happening two weeks after I had sex. I also have breast tenderness and my lower abdomen sticks out which never happened before. Its firm to touch. I've gained 4 lbs since july and I never gain weight. I have a very fast metabolism.
Hi this is happening to me too have done two urine tests both negative then had a blood test yesterday also negative really confused as my stomach is getting bigger feel sick all day everyday for the last 4 weeks and have everother sympton so dont know what to think..could i still be pregnant
i had a negative blood test and my son is 2 months now. its a proven fact that some women just dont have alot of hcg for a while i was 2 months pregnant before i found our. but i knew i was pregnant in the back of my mind
Hello, I have been searching for answers and I becoming more and more stressed. For the past 3 or 4 weeks I have had pregnancy symptoms; tender breast that feel like they are getting ready for breast feeding, tender nipples, dizziness, headaches, cramping, fatigue, feeling sick. The only thing that made me think that I wasn't pregnant was me getting my period. It seem pretty normal to me but only lasted 4 days I typically go a whole 7 days. After my period which started on the 1at of October I let the whole pregnancy thing go. Now before my period I did take a few pregnancy test and out of five 1 came out positive. Now it is the 12th and I and still feeling the same way, same symptoms but more intense. I had a blood test and it came out negative. I have been a person to listen to my body more then anything and now I am just confused cause I feel pregnant, I have 3 kids my oldest is 7 so I know when my body is telling my something. Can anyone offer any advice, I would really appreciate it.
I'm also missing a period.Its 11 days late and already done HPT twice  and results were negative..I'm trying to concieve for last one year and still not successful..M going crazy. shall I try and test again?
hi  with my first child i took 3 test all neg. then to be sure i went to the doctors, had a pap blood and urine all came back not pregnant no possibility. the wholle time though i realized  my baggy pants weren't baggy no more. my nails were longer. little stupid things like that.  finally the last straw was when i moved from chicago to washington state. i had migraines and i never have a headache. so i went to the dooctors. he did a urine an it came back positive. so i go for an ultra sound they though was going to be 8- 12 weeks and ended up with a full grown 5 month old baby inside me. oH BY THE WAY I WAS IN THE UNITED STATES nAVY AT THE TIME.. SO YES IT IS POSSSIBLE FOR YOU TO BE NEGATIVE AND STILL PREGNANT...
i had a blood test once and it did come back negative i had to wait another two weeks before it turn out i was pregnant
im 2 months without having a period. i have nausea, i get dizzy,m eating tastes have become different i crave alot of weird stuff  that i usuallly wouldnt want or even like before. i do feel that i am pregnant. although i have all the symtoms i took a homepregnacy test 4 days after my miss period 2 months ago it was negative then again 2 weeks later and it was still the same two days ago i took another one it was negative.. and i still havent had my period i still have the same symptoms even morning sickness and throught out the day sometimes. my smell sensitivity has become different and odors from food that i wouldnt mind i do now, could i be pregnant???
I disagree strongly I didn't have my period for three months and every test said negative EVEN a blood test! I had every sign of pregnancy but all negative test results Well it turns out I'm 3 months pregnant, and I only I found out because my dr gave me an ultra sound.
I had 15 neg urine test and two neg blood test and I was pregnant. :)
I haven't had my period in 3 months either. I have had about 10 neg HPT and 2 neg blood tests. I went to the ER last night with lower abdominal cramps, and I told the doctor that I thought I was pregnant, and he insited that I am not. And I asked his what he was going off of beside the blood test. And the only reason he could come up with was "because i am a M.D., I have my medical license" Then he ran a urine test because he said I must have a bladder infection. It came back negative. I know my body, and the smytoms I have really make me believe that I am pregnant. So I had to call an abortion clinic to get an ultrasound done. (because I dont have insurance a doctor will not give me an ultrasound without a pos pregnancy test). It is 100.00 for the ultrasound, and I will have it on Wed. I just want to know, I want proof not just an "i'm a MD". I wasnt trying to get pregnant, but when the doctor told me I wasn't, mine, and my boyfriend, both got a little sad. SOOO I will know on wed for sure. *fingers crossed*
my smytoms included:
constipation- most unpleasent experience of my life. i have never had that before!
acid reflux- also never had before!
brown mucousy blood when i wiped
hurting breasts
bleeding gums

i had some other things. but these things i didnt even know were pregnancy symtoms until i looked them up after i had them. so i know i didnt make them up out of hope or something.

I will let you all know after my ultrasound
I'm so glad I have found this forum! I myself is in a very similar situation to the majority of you. I'm 24yrs and since the age of 17 I have had nothing but on going gyna problems. I was later on diagnosed with PCOS. A few years later after the diagnosis me and my partner of 6yrs then decided on trying for a baby. The results were endless negative results. As a result our relationship broke down due to the stress of it all. We re-kindled early this year, but have taken it back to "dating" we recently had unprotected sex which was a mis-hap. I noticed that I was late for my period, I took a digital test which to my astoundment showed "Positive 1-2 weeks" which worked out exactly to the date that our mishap happened! As I was still numb and shocked by the result I decided to take a few more tests as I was in such dis-belief! Another Positive was then followed by a Negative I made an appointment with my Doc, who couldn't quite grasp it! So I went to have a blood test in which it came back negative! Something inside of me told me that it wasn't still quite right! So I took another home digital test which showed positive!!???...:/ I would be 5weeks now if I am, but I still have had no signs of a period???!!!...Has this happened to anybody else??? and does anybody reckon theres a chance that I could be pregnant???? I've been having light cramps, feeling sick and tired. But I don't know if thats down to pregnancy, stress or being anxious!!....Help!!
im so sorry for you the im 44 as of yesterday im having alot of issues neg blood test urine tests and ultrasounds  i went to three different hospitals and i had my tubal 14 years ago i dnt have faith in the doctors so since they cant detect my pregnancy im gona take care of myself with the help of my loving husband and my faith in believing what i know is true in my heart i feel the baby wiggling and noone is gonna prove me wrong im sorry for your loss have a happy holidays and wish you the best of luck
Ok i need help i usually have my period around the 20th but last month i had it 10 days early i took a pregnancy test it came back positive i went to the doctor to confirm it they test was neg.i took 3 more home test they were neg. Also ok ive had my period again this month but this time early again and i have experienced all but vomiting of pregnancy symptoms now i grabd 1 of my breast this morning and it leaked clear fluid im not sure as to why if im not pregnant .......have anyone else had this happen
my menstrual cycle was suppose to come on dec 4 but it didnt:/ on the 17 i started to spot pink I only see it when I wipe. I took two pregnancy test but they show negative and im still spotting. Is it possible I can be pregnant?
Today is day 13 of embryo transfer, i did the blood test and came out negative. My breasts are swollen and no spotting or blood, The gyno told me to come back next week if i didn't get my period for another blood test. Guess she knows better. It would suck if i am not pregnant, but i am expecting the unexpected. :)
I am 17 days late on my period. suffered from an ectopic they were actually unable to locate in october had a normal cycle in november 20th. Also suffered a complete miscarriage in march 2011. Ive done at least half a dozen urine tests which all came back neg. It is not abnormal for me to be 7 to 9 days late on my cycle but 17 is way too long. symptoms are cravings sore breasts dizziness unable to focus at work and I was getting headaches un til a couple days ago. Plan to do ANOTHER hpt today. will post results. blessed be to all )O(
I had all the symptoms of being pregnant even milk 5 negative test my ultrasound normal prolactin levels normal i have stomach pain but no answers hope everyone is doin well just wantd to share good to know its not just me
I had a period for a day my boobs hurt  swallen  I have had a headache. And tired  a week later  out of the blue spotted brown blood. After work same week spotted a little pink. And too got a negative blood test and home test
My bf and I are trying out for a baby,I had sex wit him a day before my period and the following day I had my periods thou they we're light and I am a normal flow!then this month my period came 4 days late and I neva miss or get late periods,they we're heavy,painful and with clots,I am tired,tender breast nd sleep while standing.I took a pregnancy test and it came negative,was so fustrated and da same day had a tequilla and glass of wine and had a blood test done wich came out negative.so is it possible dat da alcohol disturbed the blood test coz the Dr requestd I do another one 3 days after wich I am scared of doin!I am currently havin waist pains that I get during my periods
me and my fiance have been trying for a baby i'm now 2 weeks and 1day late but blood test has come back negative i've been getting symptoms of pregnancy. my periods are like clock work so i'm pretty sure i am pregnant i just dont no what to do!!
i'm confused.  please help!

-ttc for 7 months
-irregular cycle
-not on any pills
-my last period was 01/16/12
-spotting on and off for 3 days 03/24/12 to 03/26/12
-15 urine tests - all negative result, 1 blood test-negative also
- one time see a very faint line on urine test but it's more than 2 hours.  not sure if it's still valid.
- so i visited OBGY, she said i'm not pregnant. take blood test - still negative.  so she put me on provera.  but i decide not to start yet.
-feel like pregnant
-still no AF

am i pregnant?  i'm lost and very confused!  

any comments is greatly appreciated.
back in 2008 i was sure i was pregnant it had been about 50 days since my last period and every home pregnancy test i took was a negative very frustrating. i finally decided to go to the doctors to get a blood test after ttc for 7 months only to have it come back negative broke my heart, my doctor said if i was sure i was pregnant he would let me do another blood test a week later so i did and sure enough i was pregnant and went on to have a beautiful baby girl. then in 2010 i was in the same situation 56 days since last period every home pregnancy tests negative so another blood test NEGATIVE i was devastated again but convinced i was pregnant. so a week later the doctor let me have another blood test and sure enough POSITIVE again, and another beautiful girl. so it is very possible to have negative blood test and still be pregnant wishing you all the best and hope you get pregnant very soon :)
back in 2008 i was sure i was pregnant it had been about 50 days since my last period and every home pregnancy test i took was a negative very frustrating. i finally decided to go to the doctors to get a blood test after ttc for 7 months only to have it come back negative broke my heart, my doctor said if i was sure i was pregnant he would let me do another blood test a week later so i did and sure enough i was pregnant and went on to have a beautiful baby girl. then in 2010 i was in the same situation 56 days since last period every home pregnancy tests negative so another blood test NEGATIVE i was devastated again but convinced i was pregnant. so a week later the doctor let me have another blood test and sure enough POSITIVE again, and another beautiful girl. so it is possible to have negative blood test and still be pregnant. wishing you all the best a hope you get pregnant very soon :)
What else it can be?? My blood test are begitive so is the urn test i had 4 hpt all negitive.. Sore nipples, cramps back ache headache get tired very very soon and sleep 12-14 hours?? Plzz help

I had a miscarriege on 27th sep 2011.. I was three months..

I had my last periods on 27th march and its 22nd may today..

I am stressed and my sister told me it can b dangerous to take stress..

What shud i do??
Ok so my period is always on sched. I had my last period in April and it was a week late making it start around the 2nd of May. Then 2wks later I got it again (I think). It lasted for 2 days and it wasnt heavy and was brown in color. I dont know which one of these to count as my last period. If it was the late one then I am technically late for this period. I have taken 2 HPT and both neg. I have been experiencing gas/bloating and dizzyness for 2 wks, and am now experienceing breast/nipple tenderness and a bit of nausea.

I'd really like to know as soon as possible so I can start planning and taking care of myself for the baby. Anyone have any similar story or symptoms? I'm prolly gonna go to the doc at the end of the wk but wanted to get others opinions.
When I first thought I was pregnant, I had sore boobs, and the feeling of nausea , I took several home tests and a blood test they all came back negative , five months later I started feeling movement in my belly which for three weeks I just assumed it was gas , my husband told me to take another test which I did and it came back positive I was 28 months along!  I have a thyroid problem which interacts with my hormone gland I never get my period (unless on b/c). Now I am having similar feelings that I had when I was pregnant but again all the blood test and home test are coming back negative, I went to emerge and they don't believe that I could still be pregnant after a negative blood test AND I told them about what happened when I was pregnant with my son ,
Mines a fun story!
I went for an ultrasound because I supposedly had systs on my ovary, but when we did the scan, I had no systs but was what two technicians thought to be 4 weeks pregnant. I took a test there and then that came back negative and she was surprised because she thought I 100% was. It made sense, because during the 4 weeks before that, I was having all the symptoms but didn't put two and two together.
I've taken about 4 or 5 HPTs that all came back negative and i've had a negative blood test.
I stopped taking the pill when I found out i was, and bled from that for a few days (which i'd done through out my 4 weeks anyway) so didn't worry too much. Since then, which was just over 4 weeks ago, I haven't had a period yet. Usually when I stop taking my pill, my period is all over the place, on for a fewd days, off and then back on but i haven't had anything for over a month.
I'd be around 8 weeks now.
I lost alot of weight at the start and now i'm gaining it all mainly around my stomach.
The doctors don't think i'm pregnant but I can't help feeling sceptical because I saw it on a scan?
I'm just sitting and waiting for my period everyday until I can get another ultrasound.
last period 7 dec and know hcg =87 iam pregenant or no
I would change doctors
I am 10 days past due for my period.  Took 1 HPT and it was negative, went last week for a HCG blood test at my OB/GYN and the results today came back negative.  I am having all of the normal symptoms of pregnancy minus vomiting.  I have a stethoscope (work at a Vet Clinic) and I am able to pick up a heartbeat.  I feel lots of movement every evening about 5:30 and also throughout the day.  I've had a child before and I know what fetal movement feels like.  
The doc office is trying to tell me that I'm not pregnant and that I just have gas.  This is NOT gas.  I've asked for an ultrasound.  If they won't do one, I will either go elsewhere or have someone at my work do one for me.  
I'm overweight so you can't tell by looking, but my belly gets hard in spots and then relaxes and the hard spots move around.

I'm so frustrated cause I want to be pregnant and I feel very strongly that I am and that I may even be 4-5 months already and don't know.
Hello neusiusp , i was pregnant few months back but my fetal growth was not doubling so doc called it a early pregnancy failur and after a week i expelled but now its more then 13 days i am late with my periods had 2 BHCG test both are less then 1.20 and my doc said i am not pregnant so i still can't figure out whether i am or not anyone can guide me

pleaseee
hi. im also going through that kind of situtation. well, my partner and i are ttc so it would be that great if i am. but unfortunately, after doing lots of pregnancy test it all came back negative. and i've also done urine and blood test but also came up negative so its so frustrating to me and im so depresses i wanna cry my entire life. my LMP was Nov and by the month of Dec i felt some pregnancy symptoms or may i say LOTS of it including nausea, vomiting without solid, back and leg pain, insomnia, abdominal pain (PMS-like), heartburn, bloating, moody, emotional. but by Jan, i got my so-called-period. but this time on my 1st day its kinda like spotting and then by the 2nd to 4th it became light and from 5th to 7th day its a spotting again. unusual than my normal period. but i dont know what to think coz all the test says negative but im feeling so pregnant and this time the symptoms are so pain-killing and i honestly dont know what's going on my body but im still hoping that theres something inside. and also i go through vomiting a lot where all the foods i eat i only throw all of them for a week. is there anyone here thats going through like mines?  
I have my period after it has been two days late, which lasted for five days but a week after I started feeling swollen breast and tender mildly sore breast also bloating after etig very little, I had. A blood test and three home which proof negative pls i`m confused am I pregnant
I&#x27;m having the same thing.went to the Dr had a blood test done and it came back negative but I know my body something is going on. I dont know what else to do. I feel like im going crazy please someone help
Ive been experiencing the movement, bubbly tapp feelings and all since december, too, when ee actually thot i was 6wks prrgnant. But then bled, again befote the appt. Ive been researching to pieces and read and even emailed with a woman who experienced CRYPTIC pregnancy. NOhcg, mine was at 1 when they finally checked. Usually cant find a fetus by vag us, or any sometimes they high. And if tests are negative drs wont check.
Exteremely curious as to everyones outcome???
Im wondering about mine as well. Lots of possible answers but I have never had this strange pattern of a period and be late. My last normal period was in November. Had sex Dec, then suppose to have periOD next day but only spotted. Next dat no period. Same pattern happened in Jan. A week b4 period in Feb, only had blood after wipe from pee. For 4 days.Its now FEB and no period. 12 days late. Went for blood work it was negative. That was my 3rd blood test and several negative HPT. Ive been peeing constantly,headaches,nausea,lower back aches, dizzy spells, bloated, gassy. What could this possibly be?
Im going pretty much threw same thing you are I have all negative test be home to even blood I have all the symptoms of being pregnant Ive also lost a lot of weight in past year my tummy was super flat in dec that was when I had my last period then all of a sudden in January my tummy started growing like a basketball slowly seems like every other week my tummy gets bigger and bigger no signs of an actual period just bleeding here and there.....Im completely confused myself
I wish I new my girlfriend going thru same thing...have faith
My husband believes and says I am pregnant. I have all the symptoms, let alone a belly showing. It doesn't seem like it's just fat but I get hopeless because of all the pregnancy tests I've done. All the pregnancy tests show negative and from there I get so discouraged. I did get my period after 1 month and then the 2nd month it skipped. I don't know what's going on with my body. I still have the symptoms. My breasts seem fuller, I'm eating more and get hungrier quicklier than normal. My thighs are as twice as bigger than before. My gasses are extremely deadly and they use to never be like that. I use to be able to sleep on my back now I can't. I'm having trouble sleeping. I've been urinating more than ever before. My back cracks differently and pain come and go. My insides felt like they were expanding because of the pain. I get pain here and there inside of my body. My breasts and belly itches all the time. These symptoms I have never felt before. My husband says I'm in denial because I say I'm not pregnant. Well if I am than why do I keep getting negative results on the tests!? Has anyone gone through what I've gone through?