Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Negative blood test...still pregnant?

My LMP was around November 10, 2005. Ever since then I've been having headaches, backaches, stomach cramps, nausea & vomiting, sweats, nipple discharge, and CM. I went to the doctor and my nipple discharge was in fact milk. I've taken several HPT and they all have come back negative. I have had 2 blood tests which both beta hCG came back as <2 mIU/mL. My prolactin level went from 5.9 to 8.7 ng/mL in a week. I have heard that some womens hCG cant be detected for a couple months. Is there any chance that my hCG level just isnt detectable in my blood and is there anyone whos going through or went through this before?

Thank you in advance!
Can you have an ultra sound done?
I want that so bad because until then I am going to be worried because my doc started me on Provera today and if I am pregnant, that could cause birth defects. I really believe that I need one because I think I am pregnant.
Honestly, AI have never heard of anyone having a negative blood test, let alone two. Ask your doctor to explore other options, but I do not see pg being a cause of your symptoims given the neg blood tests.

Good luck!

Andi
well, once when I was like 16, my dr. thought I was pregnant for like 4 months, yeah, scary huh, cuase i wasnt having a period, but she kept doing blood tests to get my hcg levels, and it kept coming up negative, but she insisted that I was pregnant, she told me that sometimes it doesnt show up for a few months, its very rare but it happens, I wasnt pregnant, after 4 months, she found it was something else wrong with me, but she had told me that yes it is possible but rare for a test to come up negative for a few months......I think that the ultra sound is a good idea though.
Thanks you guys. I started taking Provera two nights ago, so I guess I'll just have to wait and see even though my cousin who is 8 months pregnant wants me to stop taking it and go to the ER for a U/S. My mom insists that I'm not and I'm just worrying myself so I'm still really confused.
Hi. Interested in knowing how you are.  I know that when I was pregnant with my 15 yr old my first blood test was neg. and the next weekit was pos. I knew when it came up neg. that I was pregnant.  Now at the age of 43, I missed my period for 2 months had the enlarged breasts and very, very sore.  I felt I was pregnant.  The blood test was neg.  So the Dr. put me on medroxyprogesterone for 10 days.  I held off taking it because I really thought I was pregnant.  I gave in and took it.  7 days after my last pill I had a lot of pain and cramping and passed a large clot that looked like tissue (I had a miscarrage at age 41) and it looked the same.  Let me know what happened with you.  This all happened yesterday 1-25-06.  Makes me realize next time listen to my body.
I'm very sorry to hear about your loss.  Take care!
I had some really bad craming about 2 weeks ago but i only had a little bit of brown spotting. My doc wanted me to start BC after i recieved my period so i started taking it after that. When i spoke to the gyno, he told me that that was not normal and that if it happened again i needed to call him ASAP. I havent had my period yet and my breast are very large and just started leaking. I'm not sure what is going on because i look like i am showing a bit yet my tests are negative. i guess i will just have to wait and see what happens.
I am 24 yrs old & I have been having SEVERE cymptoms of pregnancy. I was using the sponge but then I stopped hoping to get pregnant. I had sex 3 days before my period then the day before. When I finally got my period it wasnt even the normal color.. it was a pastel red & only lasted 2 1/2 days. After my period was over I had sex again. For the past 3 weeks I have had nausea that sometimes lasts all morning, day & night. I also have very swollen breasts that are very sore & hurt to the touch. Along with that is mild cramping that has been going on for about 2 weeks now. I am also extremely tired & am always falling asleep at work which never happened til recently. I took 7 HPT's & all but 3 were neg. I just got a blood test done on 2-4 which I found out today was negative. It has only been 3 weeks since my last period but I have all the symptoms of being pregnant. Is it possible to be pregnant but the test coming out negative? Is it too early to get a truthful result? And finally, what else can cause these symptoms? Cause if I'm not pregnant then I am really scared cause there is deff something going on with my body. Please help!!!
i took three pregnancy test after my period was 3weeks late and they came out nevative,after a month i went to go have a blood test done,it was also negative,now its almost 2mo. i still havent gotten my period.can i be pregnant? how can i find out? what else can it be because i dont have any symptoms of being pregnant?
Hi there...
For the last 6 or so weeks, i've been throwing up every morning, nauseated, headachey, and gag when my stomach is empty.
I feel terrible, sleeping all the time, and when i'm not i'm exhausted.
i went into the ER a couple of weeks ago, because the possibility of pregnancy is there and my husband and i have been trying, it's hot and i don't want to be sick and not be able to keep anything down if there's a child growing inside of me.
I had spotting on the 24th of june and spotted for about 2 days.
i got a yeast infection and used those internal ovules and spotted for 7 days (the justation of the internal pills) and then it stopped, both times they were brownish in color except for a couple hours the one and a day the other, my stomach's been swelling, for over a month now, i lost 10 pounds like over night about a month ago, and my breasts hurt, nipples hurt, their itchy and they've grown somehow, also, their secreting this clear liquid every once in a while...
the urine pregnancy test came out negative saying that i had a urine infection, the doctor did an internal and said that my cervix is closed and that's a good thing and to do a urine test once a week until i get a positive, i just want to know what's wrong with me if i'm not pregnant.

Also, many people in my family have never been able to get a positive from a urine test, and also get their periods all through the pregnancy, the doctors out here won't give me a blood preg test and it'll take me 3 weeks to get into my obgyn to get either a blood preg test or an ultrasound....

Is there any other way to find out if it's pregnancy, or anything?
the doctor told me it was safe to take gravol during pregnancy, but that doesn't even work, so i'm still stuck puking every morning. but just the morning.....

Please help.... thanks....
Concerned.
Oh, also, i had blood work done and the doctor signed me off with a clean bill of health if anyone was wondering.
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.