Aa
A
A
Close

Not sure if I’m pregnant?

2 weeks ago I experienced what I believed to have been the flu but now I’m not sure. It started Monday night after I ate I ended up getting sick and kept getting sick until 3 am but no fever. Then I slept the next fews days with cold chills and a low grade fever never exceeding 99.9. Had aches and pains and nauseated all the way till Friday. I should have started my period last Friday Dec 22nd. Today is day 8 and no period. I took a test on 2 test on Wednesday but it was negative. I have been extremely bloated and cramping on and off the past week. I also experienced tender breast for a few days and have been having mood swings. Easily crying at random things. Just curious if It’s possible that I may still be pregnant?
Cancel
1 Answers
Page 1 of 1
973741 tn?1342346373
The being sick part definitely does not sound like pregnancy.  That is not how morning sickness works and sounds like a stomach virus.  And being sick can make us late.  And what you describe happening also sounds like pms. So, no, doubt you are pregnant. By the way, did you have unprotected sex during your fertile time?  
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Looking for a Doctor?
Shop for health care like an expert. Find the best doctors based on reviews from patients like you.
Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community Resources