Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

ONE day HEAVY period..very worried

please help!! I got my period friday and it was extremly heavy, way heavier than normal. It lasted all day and then by friday night it was brown and almost gone, saturday morning it was pinkish/brown hardly even there and I havent had it since and its monday. Normally my periods last about 4-5 days. I took a pregnancy test yesterday and it was negadive... i was going to wait a few days and take it again because I didnt do it in the morning, and im thinking it might be to early to tell? I still feel my period symptoms, cramps and bloating, im very dizzy and I have a headache that just wont go away. I'm really curious on why I only had it for one day but the test was neg. please help!!!!!
I had a period like that in high school and i added it up to being really stressed out (wasn't sexually active).
It could be a number of things...heavy bleeding for one day would not indicate pregnancy....your period changes from time to time and its not unusual to have a abnormal period......stress...change of diet...over working yourself etc could be a cause...if You think you might be pregnant re check in a week or so...hope this helps
Yes, I agree with ladies, I don't think you are pregnant. You wouldn't bleed heavy if you were pregnant...usually you spot just a little like one time after wiping, but that's all...
thanks everyone! I feel so much better, I think i will take another test just to make sure and if its negative i'll try and figure out why it only lasted a day
Just this past Sunday i had sex for the first time, on Friday i got my period but it only lasted till Saturday morning and the it was done it now Sunday, a week from when I had sex, Im really not sure why my period only lasted a day and a half.... Please if any one knows whats wrong please tell me.  
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.