Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Okay, what are the odds I'm pregnant?

(no judging please) another girl gave a guy oral, he came in her mouth, she brushed her teeth and about a half hour passed, then she gave me oral...what are the odds that sperm survived that journey and impregnated me? This happened last night so I haven't had any signs/tested whatever. I'm on birth control but I missed taking it a couple days last month, and as far as I can tell that means it basically wouldn't be working. I was also in the "period week" where I'm only taking iron pills, not birth control, but I wasn't having my period because I don't get a period on the pill.
Not possible.
You aren't pregnant. The chances are like 1000000000000 to 1. Babies aren't made that way.
Okay turns out he didn't come in her mouth, so it was just from possible precum...
You're not pregnant. It's almost impossible. try to practice safer sex though. No matter the gender if your partner.
Are u not sure how babies are made? Dont have sex if your not sure about risks and precusions
I know this may come off *** mean, or rude.......

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE do not be having sex if you don't even know how babies are conceived. PLEASE educate yourself.......PLEASE!
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.