One Positive hpt followed by negatives. But Iots pregnancy symptoms.

So, first day of my last AF was 19th October 2017.

I did a hpt on Saturday 16th December, clear blue digital, it said "Pregnant 3+"

I then done a further 2 the following Tuesday and they came back negative..

Went doctors and then did another urine pregnancy test, also negative. They then took bloods to check everything was normal, but refused to check my hcg levels because they swear by the urine pregnancy tests and that I need to accept I'm not pregnant and that my positive was false.

However this would of been my second pregnancy.. And my body feel much the same as when I was pregnant with my 16 month old.

I'm very bloated, right up to under my ribs.
I have nausea, headaches, I've gone off certain foods. And I just generally feel pregnant!

Also to add to this I have had no bleeding at all.

What is happening? I just don't get it! How can I got from "Pregnant 3+" to then having continous negatives afterwards... With no bleeding. And feeling pregnant!

It's driving me loopy, because the doctor is saying I'm not pregnant if I'm now getting negative pregnancy tests.. So what happened for me to get a positive 3+ only a week ago? And why do I have all the symptoms of being pregnant! Im even getting a faint movement feeling in my abdomin too, just like when I felt my first baby fluttering...

Any advice desperately needed! Thanks x

Pleasr help cx
has your doctor done a blood test for pregnancy?  i think i woyls ask for one to be sure. ic it comes back negative, i would ask for progesterone to kick start ykur period
mhv
if they won't do a blood test, call your obgyn