PMS symptoms or pregnancy??

I was fingered on the 28th of november, my partner said his hand was clean, though he masterbated the night before and had preejaculate on his underwear. He also stated that before he inserted his finger, he washed his hands, did dishes, rubbed hair gel in his hair and his hand on a towel. I also felt his member, though i felt it through his jeans. I thought my hand was slightly moist. I later fingered myself. The following week, I observed brown spotting and mucus the viscosity and appearance of egg whites. Since then, I've experienced, for a few hours only, cramping in the pelvic region. I have also felt bloated and gassy. Today I've checked my cervix position and it is high, wet,soft and possibly open. My period is supposed to come in the next week or so. But could I be pregnant, or experiencing pms symptoms?
Sort by: Helpful Oldest Newest
You are definitely not pregnant. I asked this question exactly this week after being five days late, precum can barely if anything get you pregnant its quite rare some people even use the withdrawal method which isnt super reliable but it's somewhat and what you didnt isnt even sex. Dont worry tooo much you might make your period late like me its not possible like 0.00001% possible
Helpful - 0
Thanks a lot, that does bring some reassurance

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.