Period is late?

I had a period on around October 2nd, then had sex on October 19th. A condom was used. I got another period on around October 24th. I am not sure if I was ovulating because I can be irregular at times. My last period was on November 23rd. This month it is late by 5 days and I have been under stress due to finals and also flew and traveled somewhere for vacation. Yesterday, I asked my partner if the condom had broke and he said no. I am going to test in the morning and hopefully I see it is negative.
hm, well.  You used a condom which is great. They can fail but you usually notice that by means of breakage which is a big noticeable thing.  Your changes in schedule, stress over exams, and normal irregularity are most likely to blame for the things you describe.  But if it were me, I'd see my doctor.  I'd want to find a way to be more regular and that might mean going on the pill.  good luck