Please give insight

"I had intercourse June 10 and my husband ejaculated inside of me the only thing is that I am due for my period June15 after intercourse I went to the bathroom like normal but a day after I noticed white discharge and now I am very emotional and my Breast are tender could have I still have gotten pregnant even if I was 5 days away from my period"  
Any time you have sex there is the chance of pregnancy, especially when no protection is used. You are more likely to get pregnant on a futile fay but that does not make it impossible any other day. My recommendation would be is to track this period closely, if it does come. If it is late or doesn't come take a tesgt
Thanks so much

You are reading content posted in the Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.