Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Please read

Okay so I posted in here a while back about when I went to the doctor and they did a blood and urine pregnancy test and told me they couldn't find anything. Well, it's been 65 days since my last period. Never missed one I already have two kids. I haven't been to the doctor yet. If I'm pregnant I'm 13 weeks. Anyone had this happen before?
Ask for an ultrasound?
Or maybe the doctor can give you something to get your period going again.
Making plans to see what's going on.I'm having all the symptoms of pregnancy. Out of all my 21 years of life I've never had a missed or irregular period
Something should show up in blood work or on an ultrasound by now.
I missed two months period in my life for the first time and i n my husband was trying to conceive but the month we did try for baby i missed period and after i had been to doc& gyno  had vaginal ultrasound i wasnt pregnant  n i couldnt believe it bcs getting pregnant wasnt difficult for me i had  few hairs started to appeared on my chin i dont know what exactly happed and dont have any cysts all hormones test were fine and my gyno said i have pcos and i cant get pregnant without medical help i was shocked what she was saying and yes she was wrong i dont have pcos  but in my third month i had my period but one thing i noticed tht we were using johnsons baby oil instead of lubricant when we stopped using it and bought lubricant my period came back in tht month and after more 3 months i got pregnant and now im 34 weeks :) tht was my experience of missing period might be it will help u
Watch what ur using and eating
Good luck
I was maybe only four or five weeks when they did the blood and urine test. It was kinda early hopefully something shows up now.
I had 3 tests done by doctor before they finally said I was pregnant and by that time I was already 12 wks.. And the tests they did were only a couple weeks before that so I guess they aren't always accurate
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.