Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Positive opk at 7dpo then negative at 8dpo ??

Hello I'm a little confused..

Well lets start by saying I have been charting my cycles for 4 months now.. I do temping, cervix checking, discharge checks and OPK's... I know I deffs ovulated on cd20 this month... I usually get 3 days of positive OPK's n then they go neg.. This month is the same I got my first positive opk on cd18 then cd19 and last one was on cd20.. I also had very strong ov pains during that time, egg white muchs and this was new but I also had little streaks of blood in my discharge when I wiped on cd20 which apparently means excellent fertility... Also my temps went up on cd21 and are still up currently confirming I ovulated... I'm currently on cd28 which makes me 8dpo.. Yesterday (7dpo) I took an opk coz I felt like it an it was positive.. Test line was darker then the control which was shocking n confusing.. I did another one about 4 hours later and it was still positive the test line was the same a the control.. And then I did another today (8dpo) And it's deffs neg... What does that mean ?? I know I didn't ovulate again and I know I deffs ovulated on cd20... I took a preg test today and it was neg... As it would be at 8dpo lol I know this is long but I'm so confused... Can anyone help out if they went through the same thing ?? Thanks x :)
Anyone ??
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.