Pregnancy: Am I Pregnant? Community

Possibility of Pregnancy

My period is a 21 day cycle and my last normal period was on Jan 20. I was wondering what the possibility of me being pregnant. I have had frequent urination, fatigue, backache, nausea, and weird sensations in my abdomen. For the past couple of months I have had uti's every month and have unprotected intercourse multiple times a month (the withdrawal method) every time when symptoms are clear. My next period is supposed to be the 15th. What should I do?
I understand I have had alot if problems with birth controls as well, but I would be concerned about the uti's. Not to be rude or too forward but that could be some warning signs of either one of you not cleansing completely well enough or worse and I pray not for you but an sti
Swell the pull out method its definitely not any form of birth control. I would test if you don't start your period but also you need to a dr if you've had multiple utis
Thanks. I think I will just wait to out and see I have an obgyn appt on Thursday because it is not normal to get uti's as much as u have been. I kno that the withdrawal method isn't birth control but I stop taking it a year ago after being on all different forms of birth control for 5 years I gained so much weight and metabolism slowed down that I thought my body would adjust back if I stopped.
Your okay to express yourself freely but im was thinking the same thing about cleansing myself but I shower everyday and wipe front to back like I'm supposed to (sorry tmi) and I was just tested no sti and my partner and I have only been with each other in a committed relationship for almost six years but ill get some answers so Thursday is my Appt there are supposed to do an ultrasound to see about abdominal/pelvic pain
Maybe also try washing everytime after intercourse, I didn't mean anything by it by some don't think about the germs and things that are exchanged or cling. Hope you get the news you're looking for :-)
I will try excellent idea. I went to the doctor yesterday she didn't address my frequent uti's but acknowledged my abdominal pain and my uterus and ovaries are fine.. No abnormal pap I'm going to another doctor about uti's I'm starting to get concerned because I was spotting before period period lasted 3days and now I'm still spotting (when I wipe) and it's red maybe pinkish
Get information and tips on how to help you choose the right place to deliver your baby.
Get the facts on how twins and multiples are formed and your chance of carrying more than one baby at a time.
Learn about the risks and benefits of circumcision.
What to expect during the first hours after delivery.
Learn about early screening and test options for your pregnancy.
Learn about testing and treatment for GBS bacterium.